• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Michigan officially a dead program like Nebraska?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably check your facts pardna:
Bowl Records
21-24 Michigan
19-9 Miami

Overall wins:
617–351–19 (Miami)
939–335–36 (Michigan)

National Championships
11 (Michigan)
5 (Miami)

*Official statistics on players in trouble with the law, number of NCAA sanctions, and overall shittyness Miami clearly has the advantage
You are adding a lot of stuff before the legalization of the forward pass. Maybe you missed the word Recent in his post?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again it was suppose to be a "down year" for Michigan, everyone knew that coming in.
I think it's way to early to say if Jimmy Jam is another failed coach there.

I say "no" not yet!
Some of these fans are so delusional it's not funny. They think the Bo Schembechler era can be recreated and Michigan is hot shit. The facts are they're not all that, they need to have a little patience and shut their damn yaps. OSU has owned them recently and will continue to do so until Harbaugh actually out recruits them and out develops them. He hasn't done that yet, but given time he might. There is no way in hell they're going to go out and get a better guy for that job, not with the fucking idiots calling for their head after every loss.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn son, how old are you? Harbaugh isn't close to being on the same level as Schembechler or even Carr. He is nowhere near the best coach UM has ever had.

Schembechler? Carr? Gotta go back way farther than that to get to Fielding Yost.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these fans are so delusional it's not funny. They think the Bo Schembechler era can be recreated and Michigan is hot shit. The facts are they're not all that, they need to have a little patience and shut their damn yaps. OSU has owned them recently and will continue to do so until Harbaugh actually out recruits them and out develops them. He hasn't done that yet, but given time he might. There is no way in hell they're going to go out and get a better guy for that job, not with the fucking idiots calling for their head after every loss.

I would take the "recruits" out of your comment and lean towards the development part, he's got a pretty damn good staff there now, like you said time is the big thing here.....

I think a lot of the Michigan fans are just pissed that the QB spot is lacking talent.....

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations, you managed to rile up Michigan fans by saying they are a dead program... We will see who is laughing come November...

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really believe the delusional shit you bloviate. If so, very few others (if any) do.
tejas has the same number of NC's as Michigan in the past 46 years. That is ONE. FORTY SIX years and closing in on 50. I would go as far as saying Michigan will likely win another National Title before tejas does.
Nobody under-achieves like tejas does. NOBODY.

On your second bolded point...Penn St beat Ohio St and won the Big 10 last season. What is your definition of 'locked down'?
Typical Nebraska homer..you think 1997 is yours and yours only. Of course the rest of the rational english speaking world know that is utter bullshit. 1997 National Champs..look it up on the internets

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations, you managed to rile up Michigan fans by saying they are a dead program... We will see who is laughing come November...
As if my post rustling michigan fans is somehow going to help you win

:laugh3:

You still have a shit 0-line and QB :harbaugh:

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take the "recruits" out of your comment and lean towards the development part, he's got a pretty damn good staff there now, like you said time is the big thing here.....

I think a lot of the Michigan fans are just pissed that the QB spot is lacking talent.....

Their offensive play calling is horrendous. Who attempts to throw the ball in a heavy downpour that many times with a backup QB that basically closes his eyes and heaves the ball in the air whenever he felt slight pressure?

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are adding a lot of stuff before the legalization of the forward pass. Maybe you missed the word Recent in his post?
Funny...when I criticize other programs they complain that I should look at the total body of work. That is conveniently not permitted with Michigan? Interesting.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their offensive play calling is horrendous. Who attempts to throw the ball in a heavy downpour that many times with a backup QB that basically closes his eyes and heaves the ball in the air whenever he felt slight pressure?

An OC that doesn't trust his running game?

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Nebraska homer..you think 1997 is yours and yours only. Of course the rest of the rational english speaking world know that is utter bullshit. 1997 National Champs..look it up on the internets

He is giving Michigan credit for the 1997 national title. If he wasn't, he would say that Texas only has one more NC in the past 46 years than Michigan.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many does thee oh st have???? And Woody sucker punching a kid doesn't count as a victory
Well since the new millennium we already have 1.5 more than you turds

Michigan has ONE HALF-CHAMPIONSHIP :yahoo: and nebraska would have skull fucked ya