• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Michigan at the point that it is going to be looking for a new coach?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

christian-bale-reaction-gif.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RA - I've asked for this several times in the past. Maybe now you can actually man up and back up your word. I want detailed explanations for the 10 or so teams you believe belong ahead of Ohio State, and why they are specifically better than Ohio State. Otherwise, you are openly advertising yourself as nothing more than a garden variety OSU troll straight from Disney.

Go.

LMAO!!!!

I've made the case many times. Go find what you're looking for.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Authority's grammar makes me wonder if he is even old enough to post here.

When you are all out of ammo star attacking someone's typos.

I believe you have just about covered the complete list of proving that your are all rustled up.

LMAO!!!! "your are"?

You can't make this shit up.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I want detailed explanations"

LMAO!!!!

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!!!

I've made the case many times. Go find what you're looking for.

I'd like to see it as well. I don't blame you if you are too scared to show it because I would tear it apart.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see it as well. I don't blame you if you are too scared to show it because I would tear it apart.

You are welcome to go look it up......

Last edited by a moderator:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is always his response. He's never once given reasons but he always says he has just so he can avoid having to do it. He knows I, along with many others, would rip him to shreds for embarrassing himself so badly. He's of no value on this board anymore.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is always his response. He's never once given reasons but he always says he has just so he can avoid having to do it. He knows I, along with many others, would rip him to shreds for embarrassing himself so badly. He's of no value on this board anymore.

images

Toucanbird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think how Michigan finishes this season might play a big part.

If they lose @ Northwestern and at home against Ohio State...and perhaps if they lose their bowl game, they could be fishing for a new coach.

After thinking about it, I wonder how Les Miles feels about going back to Michigan? I know it's been brought up SEVERAL times in the past, but after seeing for how long Alabama has been dominating the SEC, I wonder if Les Miles would have some interest in going to Michigan to try and turn it around...maybe thinking there's the possibility he could turn it around, win the Big Ten, and perhaps make it to a NC. At the moment, it seems a little more plausible than trying to make it through that meatgrinder that is the SEC schedule.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think how Michigan finishes this season might play a big part.

If they lose @ Northwestern and at home against Ohio State...and perhaps if they lose their bowl game, they could be fishing for a new coach.

After thinking about it, I wonder how Les Miles feels about going back to Michigan? I know it's been brought up SEVERAL times in the past, but after seeing for how long Alabama has been dominating the SEC, I wonder if Les Miles would have some interest in going to Michigan to try and turn it around...maybe thinking there's the possibility he could turn it around, win the Big Ten, and perhaps make it to a NC. At the moment, it seems a little more plausible than trying to make it through that meatgrinder that is the SEC schedule.

herbie.jpg

AfrikaBlack

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like RA and Brasky might be my new best friends.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO CLOSE! I wish Bill Martin didn't fuck everything up on that otherwise we would be sitting pretty with you guys right now.

Maybe. Hard to tell really. He certainly can't be worse than what you have now.