• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it safe to say we have the best OL in the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys RT Doug Free may miss 3-4 weeks with a foot injury.
It's the first significant injury blow to a Cowboys offense that has stayed remarkably (and luckily) healthy this season. Free has made 77 straight starts, turning his career around since an abysmal 2012 campaign. The Cowboys would turn to Jermey Parnell at right tackle if Free is forced to miss time.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the first significant injury blow to a Cowboys offense that has stayed remarkably (and luckily) healthy this season. Free has made 77 straight starts, turning his career around since an abysmal 2012 campaign. The Cowboys would turn to Jermey Parnell at right tackle if Free is forced to miss time.

This is definitely some bad news. Parnell did very well yesterday, but he didn't have to pass block. Next man up though

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is right up there. It helps that Frederick and Martin are physical an cerebral. Leary and free are holding their own and Smith is a freak. Just keep running the dawn ball like they have been. I don't think enough credit is going to Rolando on the defensive side of the ball. Very smart player with way above average ability. Him and Lee going to be a force next season

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on record as saying the Eagles have the best OLine when everyone is healthy but not significantly. I'd be willing to say Dallas does have the #1 run blocking OLine in the NFL. Our lines are different. Dallas have beasts that thrive in the run game blowing open huge holes. Philly is more finesse with Guards and Centers who can run. I've never seen an OLineman ever like Jason Kelce. What Center do you see making blocks 45 yards down the field.

So, essentiaally, the Cowboys have the perfect OLine for their system as does Philly for their finesse style O. To be completely honest I'd rather have a power style team like Dallas.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recent injuries to free and Smith are a concern. Smith would obviously be a worse loss. Parnell looked decent on sunday. I am the type that will say you can't have enough quality lineman. I was so pisst when we drafted escobar with warlord on the board. Luckily we have Martin who could move to tackle

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recent injuries to free and Smith are a concern. Smith would obviously be a worse loss. Parnell looked decent on sunday. I am the type that will say you can't have enough quality lineman. I was so pisst when we drafted escobar with warlord on the board. Luckily we have Martin who could move to tackle

Losing Smith would be a total disaster. I wanted Warford badly as well, but that Escobar thing may just work out yet. His blocking has really come along, and he's catching every ball that comes his way