• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is it really this bad?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From rotoworld

Bills coach Sean McDermott was noncommittal on Tyrod Taylor's starting job following Thursday night's preseason game.
"Well, we're always going to evaluate everything," said McDermott, who praised fifth-round rookie Nathan Peterman for being "decisive" in Thursday night's exhibition game against the Eagles. Meanwhile, Taylor threw two interceptions in six possessions. Having traded away Sammy Watkins, the Bills' offense is no longer built to suit Tyrod's strengths. We suspect Taylor will still start in Week 1, but he may enter the season on a short leash.

Well, I don't think Tyrod is losing his job, but if he does it will he real easy to pick up a streamer in his place. Not worried one bit about that. I wasn't going to hold him all season anyway.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram vs AP.....i still think Ingram gets the lion's share of the rushing attempts and passing attempts. Brought in AP if they could trade Ingram, giving Kamara a chance to learn the game t offense, and he'll be your 3 down back of the saints future

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ingram vs AP.....i still think Ingram gets the lion's share of the rushing attempts and passing attempts. Brought in AP if they could trade Ingram, giving Kamara a chance to learn the game t offense, and he'll be your 3 down back of the saints future

I disagree only because I owned Ingram last 2 years and it was very frustrating. Payton would bench him for long stretches of time, and that was for mediocre options nowhere near as good as AP or Kamara.

For whatever reason, I just don't think Payton likes/trusts Ingram. He is on my do not draft list this year.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picks by round:

1: DeMarco Murray- I was hoping somebody else would fall. They didn't.
3: Joe Mixon- went with upside here after my queue was depleted
5: Adrian Peterson- why not?
7: Thomas Rawls-
11: Rex Burkhead- Gillislee banged up and Burkhead looking good
13: Chris CARSON- will he move ahead of Lacy?

Well, even after drafting 6 RB, I'm a little surprised at your team.
All of them look to split time.

But you are "the tlance" and it's hard to argue with your fantasy track record.

Unless I'm forced into one of these guys, I'm staying away from all of them.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, gimme Ingram on a discount this year and I'm all in.

It would not surprise me if AP had an amazing, miraculous season; however, I am not counting on it, especially in this offense. Smitty's right, it's a bad fit.

I'll take Ingram, please.

Anyway @tlance , I'm with Joe: hard to argue with you, butttttttttttttttt...you took some pretty huge chances here, I think.

However, from past experience, I'm pretty sure you remember how to trade. ;)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet on AP having a better year than Ingram unless there is an injury;)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say, gimme Ingram on a discount this year and I'm all in.

It would not surprise me if AP had an amazing, miraculous season; however, I am not counting on it, especially in this offense. Smitty's right, it's a bad fit.

I'll take Ingram, please.

Anyway @tlance , I'm with Joe: hard to argue with you, butttttttttttttttt...you took some pretty huge chances here, I think.

However, from past experience, I'm pretty sure you remember how to trade. ;)

Ingram isn't coming on a discount though.

Once you get out of the second round, every RB is either a time share or at risk of losing his job early. I just don't agree that any of these backs are huge risks at the point where I drafted them.

Would I like to have a couple sure things? Yes. But that isn't reality drafting at 12 unless I take a guy like Crowell or Fournette over Thomas. I'm not willing to do that.

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@tlance I also drafted 12th of 12 in snake.... And any good league the other owners are scooping up solid players real quick during those long periods when you get back on the board. Only mistake I made looking back at our draft board was in rounds 8 and 9 I should of been the one to start the runs on certain positions and missed on that. But that's the tough life picking 12th. It's either you just reach for that wanted player early or you ride out the wave and take value after it unfolds....

I know you know this.... league's aren't won at drafts.... let the NFL week's begin to get the champion chase story going!!!

-DUB-

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still think Kamara is much more than just a passing down back, and i think the saints will use him between the tackles as well as pop outside

Also not changing my mind that they ride Ingram one last time, or at least for as long as they can, and limit Kamara's touches this year as he gets in sync with the offense.
Just think at this stage in their careers, Ingram is better than AP, completely my opinion.
Regardless, agree that Kamara is the RB to own for the future.

Alvin Kamara breaks off 50-yard TD run to start game

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just it though.

My options at that spot were Mixon, McCaffery, Hyde and Ware or a major reach.

I absolutely hate those last 2 guys. Like I said, picking 12th sucks.
I thought you were higher on McCaffrey (who I would have taken there). Sure as shit not 0-13. I like Rawls though.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were higher on McCaffrey (who I would have taken there). Sure as shit not 0-13. I like Rawls though.

Oooh, that Hyde...and yeh, I like this McCaffrey joker. The old man Stewart might still have some life in him, tho.

Anyways...Rawls and the rest of that backfield is a toughie. I'm diggin' Prosise and super sleeper Carson in the long run there.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still think Kamara is much more than just a passing down back, and i think the saints will use him between the tackles as well as pop outside

Also not changing my mind that they ride Ingram one last time, or at least for as long as they can, and limit Kamara's touches this year as he gets in sync with the offense.
Just think at this stage in their careers, Ingram is better than AP, completely my opinion.
Regardless, agree that Kamara is the RB to own for the future.

Alvin Kamara breaks off 50-yard TD run to start game

Alvin Kamara is suddenly my favorite new running back! :pound::pound::pound: