• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Elliot a first rd. FF pick?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going off of what we know now.

Goff is in a spot where he has all the pressure to succeed, and he has no WRs.

Wentz isn't likely to start enough games to get the vote.

None of the WRs are the elite, top level guys in this draft, and none of them are even going to be the #1 on their team outside of Coleman.

Zeke is the most complete RB prospect since AP. He's going to an explosive offense with the best OL in the NFL. There's nothing not to like. It would take a huge, out of nowhere year from someone else to beat him out.

We hear this every single year about some player.

______ is the most complete _____ prospect since _________.

It is almost never true. There is always someone who comes charging from the back of the pack to wow everyone.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We hear this every single year about some player.

______ is the most complete _____ prospect since _________.

It is almost never true. There is always someone who comes charging from the back of the pack to wow everyone.
Well when you can remember the last time we were told a RB was the best blocking back that McShay has ever evaluated along with running for 40+ TDs in the last two years, let me know. There's a reason he went #4.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is he a first round fantasy football pick:noidea:
Jerry does have an investment in DraftKings..........Inquiring minds need to know :D

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His hype is already off the charts between the LaDainian Tomlinson comparisons and the Dallas offensive line i wouldn't be surprised if he nominated for the HOF after this off season. My guess is a top 10 ADP

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy football is pretty cool if you're a chick.
Pretty funny coming from a draft geek. I always felt they were nearly the same thing. Both groups think they are great at judging talent and love doing just that.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Pretty funny coming from a draft geek. I always felt they were nearly the same thing. Both groups think they are great at judging talent and love doing just that.

The minute I hear a chick break down 3-cone drills, I'll admit my hypocrisy. :D

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way this season

Youd be passing on too many more reliable guys

Would you take him over a Davonte Freeman or Thomas Rawls?

And you have to think Mcfadden will still be in the mix after a solid season
I don't disagree that taking reliable guys over him is a sound strategy, but those 2 had 1 great season and for the latter was hurt to end the year. They'll need to show they weren't flukes before I call them reliable.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you consider Todd Gurley one last year? Did he turn out to be? If you answer yes, then the answer is a YES on Elliot.

BTW, my answer is yes.
IIRC nobody was on the Gurley train last year. Lots of people (like myself) knew he was good but the thought was the the Rams oline was going to be trash and Gurley might not start until late in the season because of injuries and Fisher being a dolt. The worry you have with Elliot is if he is going to be this year's Melvin Gordon - the guy everyone thought was going to be OROY.

I think Elliot is a high 2nd rounder in a 10 team league.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll probably be picked towards the back of the 1st or early in the 2nd round of most drafts. I'd probably take him with a top 5 pick in round 2, would be tough to take him in round 1 though.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's only half the nerd we are

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliott is a top 10 pick and should have a great year with Dallas.
I'd make some sort of cheeky comment about how I'm from the 'Show-Me' state and Elliott hasn't proven anything but Elliott is also from the same state so I figure I can cut him some slack.