• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Elliot a first rd. FF pick?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably eventually going to be right about Rawls, but with Michael there, and them wanting to bring in someone else, how much upside is there really? Elliott is going to be running behind a much better OL than what Seattle has, and Elliott is also a threat to catch passes while Rawls is not.

Yes, there is some homerness to my Zeke love, but man you have to be excited about his upside in Dallas. Their offense is going to be explosive, and he's going to be a big part of it. If they made Demarco Murray look like a stud two years ago, Zeke may lead the league in rushing this year.

Tell me about ELi Apple?

On the surface, i wasnt very happy

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mcfadden is released, I dont know why they would do that, than it would obviously change things big time......

Why keep him? DMC was a stop gap measure. And now "the man" is here. Long injury history, Dallas gambled with him last year and won (to an extent) time to walk away from the roulette table. With Morris in the fold as the primary backup, it makes sense.

Not only that, Dallas would be doing McFadden a favor by releasing him. DMC coming of one of his best seasons as a pro, and still on the right side of 30, may be able to cash in on a multi year deal from someone. I could see Jerry doing this, DMC is a Razorback, and Jerry loves his Arkansas guys.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why keep him? DMC was a stop gap measure. And now "the man" is here. Long injury history, Dallas gambled with him last year and won (to an extent) time to walk away from the roulette table. With Morris in the fold as the primary backup, it makes sense.

Not only that, Dallas would be doing McFadden a favor by releasing him. DMC coming of one of his best seasons as a pro, and still on the right side of 30, may be able to cash in on a multi year deal from someone. I could see Jerry doing this, DMC is a Razorback, and Jerry loves his Arkansas guys.

Id have to know the finances, because I am not a fan of Alfred Morris, and all things being even, i would choose DMC.........But to be honest, when this conversation started, I forgot they signed MOrris

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id have to know the finances, because I am not a fan of Alfred Morris, and all things being even, i would choose DMC.........But to be honest, when this conversation started, I forgot they signed MOrris

Cutting DMC will save Dallas $2million this year with only $200k in dead cap. Morris is suited well to be Dallas' backup, humble guy with a great attitude and doesn't have an injury history. Elliot does everything well, so it's not like Dallas needs a specialized role player for backup RB.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually did, too. It makes DMC a lot more expendable now. Then again, I think Dunbar might miss the year, so keeping all 3 could make sense.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutting DMC will save Dallas $2million this year with only $200k in dead cap. Morris is suited well to be Dallas' backup, humble guy with a great attitude and doesn't have an injury history. Elliot does everything well, so it's not like Dallas needs a specialized role player for backup RB.

Gotcha....Again, i love Zeke, and nothing disturbs me more than him landing in the NFC East

Think hes gonna be special, and it will help prevent Romo from looking like this by Week 3:

romo+injury.jpg

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR Leagues I'm definitely taking Le'Veon Bell(assuming healthy and off weed) and Devonta Freeman ahead of Elliot. I'd also think about Gurley ahead of him as well. And don't forget about AP. I'd probably slot Elliot 5th overall going into next year. Which is fair I think.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR Leagues I'm definitely taking Le'Veon Bell(assuming healthy and off weed) and Devonta Freeman ahead of Elliot. I'd also think about Gurley ahead of him as well. And don't forget about AP. I'd probably slot Elliot 5th overall going into next year. Which is fair I think.
Yep, I think you're right on here. I have the top pick in my PPR keeper league, and I'm likely going to keep Gurley, so I'm thinking they should form a solid 1-2 punch. You could possibly make the case for Martin at 5th, but I wonder what he's gonna do now that he's paid.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5th as far as RB's? I could see that

BUt when you include the recievers and possibly Gronk in the equation, that would make Elliott more in the late first, early 2nd area

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming dallas uses him as their feature back and they don't try to do something stupid with a 3 back rotation, yes he's right at the top of the ff draft.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5th as far as RB's? I could see that

BUt when you include the recievers and possibly Gronk in the equation, that would make Elliott more in the late first, early 2nd area

Yeah was just talking about RB's. Didn't factor in any WR's or Gronk. I'd have Elliot behind Antonio Brown and Julio Jones and probably OBJ and Hopkins as far as overall. Would have to think more about Gronk.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a no brainer first rounder IMO.

^^^^this

Behind THAT line? And their commitment to getting back to the ground and pound.

Could lead the league in rushing his rookie season.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah was just talking about RB's. Didn't factor in any WR's or Gronk. I'd have Elliot behind Antonio Brown and Julio Jones and probably OBJ and Hopkins as far as overall. Would have to think more about Gronk.

You better have him behind OBJ, or ill challenge you to an intense thumb wrestle