• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Dabo right?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, in the playoff era the ACC is 28-26 against the SEC.

The record of the top 8 teams in the ACC vs SEC competition is 28-20.

The record of the top 8 teams in the SEC vs ACC competition is 23-17.

Oh and Clemson's winning percentage vs the SEC is 77%, compared to Alabama's 67%.
ACC > SEC

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno about that.

But I do know that Clemson > than any SEC program not named Bama.
There's no fvcking way Bama would beat Clemson on a neutral site this season, especially after all the locker room material Bama has given the Tigers this off season. Clemson would beat Bama like a cheap $20 Tuscaloosa truckstop crack h0.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no fvcking way Bama would beat Clemson on a neutral site this season, especially after all the locker room material Bama has given the Tigers this off season. Clemson would beat Bama like a cheap $20 Tuscaloosa truckstop crack h0.

Eh. With our losses on defense and their motivation I dunno about that right now. Alabama is still the most talented team in the country by far. For all the hate Nick Saban is still Nick Saban. If we face off again I don't expect the same weaknesses to be there as last year. Saban learned at the altar of the master in Bill Belichick. The key as has always been the case when we meet up is who can identify and exploit the weaknesses of the other team best.