• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

• Yes

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 50 37.9%
  • Will tell you at the end of the season

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Taters

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just not Extreme Fan with an agenda who would rule it out completely.
This is the total disconnect here. Most every poster thinks totally an Extreme Fan with an agenda is you.

It's been in the different posts from many...you just spin and continue your attention seeking agenda obsession.

Onward Captain

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the total disconnect here. Most every poster thinks totally an Extreme Fan with an agenda is you.

It's been in the different posts from many...you just spin and continue your attention seeking agenda obsession.

Onward Captain
Let's see. Of the "most every poster" one has been caught in many lies and wont own any and the majority are afraid of answering questions. You made an incorrect comment and wont own it (joining "most every poster").

In addition, when it comes to most topics "most every poster" often thinks it must go 100% one way or the other with no in between. On this topic I just happen to believe there's a chance - albeit slight - for a path for him to play here under certain circumstances and it being best for both parties. I've provided logic, facts and reason to support my vies.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't read the continued dribble

Everyone is wrong, only you know what's what
Love it. If I didn't care what someone said I'd likely just pass it over and not comment at all.

You be you, though.

Dance, puppet.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it. If I didn't care what someone said I'd likely just pass it over and not comment at all.

You be you, though.

Dance, puppet.
Is this an example of not commenting, just passing it over?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this an example of not commenting, just passing it over?
as usual, if you need to be Reply Based on Poster and not Post Boy do try and keep up......It's not an example, but I'm not the one who claimed I didn't care what someone said then commented on what they said. PDay did, though.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as usual, if you need to be Reply Based on Poster and not Post Boy do try and keep up......It's not an example, but I'm not the one who claimed I didn't care what someone said then commented on what they said. PDay did, though.
I was directly arguing what you posted.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you made a mistake in your "logic"....got called on the mistake.....wont own the mistake.

so like most days for you.
You looking in a mirror while making that post? Give us an example of you just passing up comments by not replying to this post.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You looking in a mirror while making that post? Give us an example of you just passing up comments by not replying to this post.
All you did was prove my point again. If I ever say I didn't read or care about someone's comment, then reply to the comment I didn't care about, please feel free to call me out on it.

As usual not scared of answering questions......No mirror handy.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Image result for uh oh gif

@HaroldSeattle

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the latter part is true hard to blame the FO for making this move. we were not going to be bad enough to get a high pick for a QB any time soon. A top tier QB became available. I mean, really, what is realistic worse case here? He gets suspended for a year (I highly doubt it is longer but even if it is...) then we have our QB the next 4-5 seasons and he is still no older than mid-30s when that period ends?

If this FO was making picks like previous ones I'd definitely be more concerned than I am.
Possibly. They had the #13 pick this year and they gave up 3 first rounders, a third and a 4th to get Watson. So even if they did no worse than last year they likely could have used a similar haul of picks to trade up to the top of the round and grab a QB the liked. And perhaps more importantly, they would also have $46M more per year (less first round QB salary) in cap space to upgrade the team at other positions.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Def not 60 years. Three AFC championship appearances in 4 years in the late 80s. They've basically been a dumpster fire since they came back. Although not all that ironically Jacksonville, Houston have not been any better. Carolina slightly moreso with 2 super bowl appearances.

Point being a strong foundation and FO matters more in the NFL than in any other sport. The Browns haven't had that. Until the Watson move AB was doing very well. It's a huge risk and not one I would've done but we will see how it works out.

Clearly they didn't think Baker was the guy.
Sorry but a couple playoff apperances does not simply make them less Brownied things.

You know the history. Almost 2 decades without a playoff appearance.
A season with 0 wins.
Lost their franchise for 3 years.

Look I'm not a Brownie basher. I give most of you fans big credit for standing behind your team. I actually pull for teams like them, Detroit and Buffalo if my Pats are eliminated or not playing them. Can't root too much for the Bills any longer, they've gotten to good. But would pull for them if they rep the AFC in the SB.

No bs good luck with your season. You're going to need it with all the drama and potential drama.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly. They had the #13 pick this year and they gave up 3 first rounders, a third and a 4th to get Watson. So even if they did no worse than last year they likely could have used a similar haul of picks to trade up to the top of the round and grab a QB the liked. And perhaps more importantly, they would also have $46M more per year (less first round QB salary) in cap space to upgrade the team at other positions.
Oh and they'd still have a starting QB that took them to the playoffs and actually won a game since Biden was in diapers.

Um oh wait a minute. That could be current.

You get what I mean.

But to someone burning that bridge was the smarter choice.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you did was prove my point again. If I ever say I didn't read or care about someone's comment, then reply to the comment I didn't care about, please feel free to call me out on it.

As usual not scared of answering questions......No mirror handy.
So brave. Soon you may be able to sleep without your nightlight.