• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

Is Baker Mayfield a Bust?

• Yes

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 50 37.9%
  • Will tell you at the end of the season

Votes: 35 26.5%
  • Taters

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy of mine who is from Cleveland and still lives there - hugely disappointed they signed Watson. He'll still be cheering the team on, but isn't happy with the direction the ownership chose in both trading for Watson, and how the handled the entire situation.

I will always cheer the team on. But that doesn't mean I have to like every player.

And ownership. Don't me me started. Haslam's an idiot. I wish he'd sell the team.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think all Browns fans will cheer that scumbag on? Never a good idea to lump all fans into the same category.
No..I lump today's trust to sound politically correct with hot assumptions.

Besides I'm very familiar with the Northeast Ohio sports fan

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No..I lump today's trust to sound politically correct with hot assumptions.

Besides I'm very familiar with the Northeast Ohio sports fan

Do you even remember what you said?

Which is the only option for any long standing Browns fan. Desperate fans such as Cleveland's, will pull for THE scumbag and make excuses IF he plays as expected. It is what it is.

You said the only position for "any long standing Browns fan" is to support Watson. That's nonsense.

And just wondering how are you so familiar with NE Ohio sports fans?

You even went as far as to say all fans will make excuses for him if he plays well. More nonsense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even remember what you said?

You said the only position for "any long standing Browns fan" is to support Watson. That's nonsense.

And just wondering how are you so familiar with NE Ohio sports fans?

You even went as far as to say all fans will make excuses for him if he plays well. More nonsense.
Sorry. An extreme large majority of long standing Browns fans. Better for you?

Winning is the mission after all the suffering for extreme large majority of long standing Browns fans. No choice, got to hitch our wagons to Watson. You guys have already shown as much in these Mayfield threads. WELL, not you.

Spent a few years in and around the townships of Youngstown, Poland, North Lima, New Middletown. I think I was the only Texan who ever held a membership to Johnson Club in Hillsville PA

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. An extreme large majority of long standing Browns fans. Better for you?

Winning is the mission after all the suffering for extreme large majority of long standing Browns fans. No choice, got to hitch our wagons to Watson. You guys have already shown as much in these Mayfield threads. WELL, not you.

Spent a few years in and around the townships of Youngstown, Poland, North Lima, New Middletown. I think I was the only Texan who ever held a membership to Johnson Club in Hillsville PA

So because you spent a few years in NE Ohio you think that makes you an expert on the entire fan base? Interesting.

You thinking that "an extreme large majority of long standing Browns fans" fully support Watson is strange to me. You have anything legit to back that up?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You thinking that "an extreme large majority of long standing Browns fans" fully support Watson is strange to me. You have anything legit to back that up?
Too funny.

First Gold said my opinion of Baker not being the first QB drafted wasn't sound cause I didn't talk with coaches and do the required film study and now the above with regards to an opinion of the Browns.

You guys

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too funny.

First Gold said my opinion of Baker not being the first QB drafted wasn't sound cause I didn't talk with coaches and do the required film study and now the above with regards to an opinion of the Browns.

You guys

"my opinion of Baker not being the first QB drafted"

Where was he drafted, the first overall pick right?

So let's see here. You think all Browns fans will fully support that scumbag Watson. And your "opinion" is BM wasn't the first QB drafted.

You're on one helluva roll.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pull up the lace panties and stop being defensive. You've proven to be one of the main reasons lately why a person has gotta love this place
I think "oh, the irony" fits better here than "ya gotta love this place"

Especially since I mostly agree with your comment.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always cheer the team on. But that doesn't mean I have to like every player.

And ownership. Don't me me started. Haslam's an idiot. I wish he'd sell the team.
Careful what you wish for my friend......Might be more Dolans looking to buy sports teams :noidea: