• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is anyone surprized? Really..?

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lets be honest, as soon as we all read the Clowe will be sitting out AP release, did anyone except a different outcome??... Lets not kid ourselves... Im going into the bumper sticker biz: SAN JOSE - FINDING NEW WAYS TO DISAPPOINT EVERY YEAR...

At least with this post season choke we will go into the record books as only the 4th team to fuck up a 3-0 lead...

And did anyone REALLY expect Marleau to really step up after his comments towards JRs call out which were basically "I may have 0 pts but ive played good hockey, theres 2 sides to hockey"

Hes a fuckin PUSSY, anyone with a sence of pride woulda at least said Yea I played like shit, Im trying man, Ima try better!! Not Ive been playing just fine -- FUCK YOU PATTY POO!!

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone be surprised by any of this? The Sharks have dissapointed for years what would you think would change? Instead of crying to sleep after losing game 7 I'm going to laugh my fucking ass off to sleep on how hysterical this matter is.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im not surprized at all, if you read my post from befre the gme on the BELIEVE thread youd see... What surprizes me tho is how a team can find so many new ways to disappoint... Last year it was getting swept in the finals, something they havnt gone to in a while... This year its, how could we possibly trump that one? I know lets blow a 3-0 lead!! Youd think 20 years into a franchise, well, ill say 10 years, cause the 93-2000 SJ you could consider underdog SJ, 2000-present, they find a new way to lose every fucking time... And this one will be BY FAR the worst one in franchise history... Shit, did anyone see Jim Romes tweet which was something like "SJ should want to stay in the D & lose instead of come home to lose in that arena"

Ditch Marleau please... With Logan emerging thins year (granted only one year) just fucking get rid of him... Id rather watch a 2nd year plyer make mistkes then a fucking 10+ vet not step up...

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a very good 20 year anniversary. I feel this team should trade some good but heartless players and then change the name of the team because I'm really starting to believe "San Jose Sharks" is cursed.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not a very good 20 year anniversary. I feel this team should trade some good but heartless players and then change the name of the team because I'm really starting to believe "San Jose Sharks" is cursed.

Names not cursed at all, cause the 93'94 & 94'95 teams, as well as other sharks teams showed heart and excelled over expectations...

Current roster isnt even cursed... I wouldnt even say Jumbo is cursed, I like how he plays, cause you can see him battle along the boards and he retains that puck like a champs...

Get rid of Poo Poo and Heatly... Dont sign Walli & Husky...

If you wanna get rid of Joe, I wont cry to see him go, but I dont think he's that big of a prob, cause he's not overally expensive compared to what some bums get...

Marleau, he just needs to fucking go... The "Big 3" has never done anything "Big"... Joes biggest years were with Cheech

Even if they pull out a Game 7 win, that fucker still needs to GO, and go the fuck away fast

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditch Marleau please... With Logan emerging thins year (granted only one year) just fucking get rid of him... Id rather watch a 2nd year plyer make mistkes then a fucking 10+ vet not step up...

No doubt..

This is my biggest gripe with Patty, he just disappears - and that lukewarm effort is not worth more than 3-4mil/year to me. That extra 3 mil + what we overspent on Wallin = a top notch Dman... or scoring depth.

I am going to go against the grain here and say that I am surprised. I thought that with the changes Joe has put into his game and the fact that we peaked at the end of the season, buil momentum through the Kings series and in the begining of this one - that we had actually learned what it takes collectively to be a championship team.

I am dissappointed - and a bit surprised that guys that fight that hard and long for this opportunity are just passively squandering it.