• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is Anyone Still Opposed To Drafting A Qb

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the 2nd if the right one falls? Worst case you have a better backup, best case you have a REAL qb.

With Kaep possibly about to ask for some crazy contract we need to cover our franchise.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm not only not opposed to drafting a QB; I want Kaeperjackass traded.

Never again. Harbaugh is what makes this offense go. He's done great things with sucktastick QBs.

If they give that loser a long-term deal they can kiss any chance at a Lombardi trophy goodbye.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be more than happy with a trade up in the first even if the right QB falls

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be happy with a backup that pushes Kaep to keep his job.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least these threads are emotional responses.. :whistle:

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least these threads are emotional responses.. :whistle:

This isn't one of em. This is a spin off of a thread Clyde made after one of the wins this postseason.

Zach Mettenberger is who I hope we target.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not going to dump Kaepernick just yet but getting a solid back up is something they should have and McCoy isn't it.

Based

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft a QB in the late rounds yeah, to get a solid back up. Kap will continue to improve. After all he was playing against the best secondary I've seen in a long time. He made plays, and made some bad ones, but he still has good upside and potential to be a good QB in the near future. A lot of teams would kill to have a QB like Kap.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing against the best secondary isn't acceptable... I'm sorry... Colin can go fuck himself...

that qtr was a near reflection of his QB play... ignoring OPEN WRs... throwing ILL ADVISED THROWS...

Kap HAD NO RIGHT throwing to Crabs on a fade, which Kap sucks n Crabs does not go up for, against the top CB in double coverage....

He had Patton OPENED on the left sideline for a first or a gain or near 10-12 yards, TWO TOs to work with and within distance to hit someone open on crossing/slant routes OR a Kap run...

that fucking idiot gave the game away....3x Seattle got back in it on his two TOs...in SF territory.

charles ponzi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's a proven winner at Alabama and can manage and make the big plays.... smart guy too...

plus he brings Catherine, Catherine!!!!

You're mixing Shaw with AJ McCarron. Shaw is from South Carolina and is more of a running QB. This will be a deep QB draft:

In addition to the usual suspects (Bridewater, Bortles, Manziel):

Aaron Murray, UGA
Derek Carr, Fresno St.
David Fales, SJSU
Taylor Martinez, Nebraska (iffy)
Zach Mettenberger, LSU
Keith Wenning Ball St.
Jordan Lynch, NIU
Garrett Gilbert, SMU
Casey Pachall, TCU
Chase Rettig, Boston College,
Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois

For the life of me, I don't know how Kap regressed as much as he did this year. He looked like a world beater in the playoffs last year. Did the coaches play it too safe? He had more weapons than last year and more than Smith ever had. I always hated their pre-snap motions - Keep it Simple Stupid.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't one of em. This is a spin off of a thread Clyde made after one of the wins this postseason.

Zach Mettenberger is who I hope we target.

I know exactly what thread you are talking about. But when you ask the question, minutes after losing the NFC championship in a game where our QB was up and down you are going to get :lm:

taughtmepatience

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely insane. Seattle defense is great and made Drew Brees look mostly like crap too.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're mixing Shaw with AJ McCarron. Shaw is from South Carolina and is more of a running QB. This will be a deep QB draft:

In addition to the usual suspects (Bridewater, Bortles, Manziel):

Aaron Murray, UGA
Derek Carr, Fresno St.
David Fales, SJSU
Taylor Martinez, Nebraska (iffy)
Zach Mettenberger, LSU
Keith Wenning Ball St.
Jordan Lynch, NIU
Garrett Gilbert, SMU
Casey Pachall, TCU
Chase Rettig, Boston College,
Jimmy Garoppolo, Eastern Illinois

For the life of me, I don't know how Kap regressed as much as he did this year. He looked like a world beater in the playoffs last year. Did the coaches play it too safe? He had more weapons than last year and more than Smith ever had. I always hated their pre-snap motions - Keep it Simple Stupid.

Oh no no, I am thinking of AJ of Alabama... i know he's not a runner but he can make throws down field or where they need to be... He's an excellent QB that knows how to read and prepares for the game... He may or may not succeed but he's someone I like because he knows how to QB and beat a defense if given the weapons...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Completely insane. Seattle defense is great and made Drew Brees look mostly like crap too.

But they didn't make him look like a complete moron.

Delay of game on 3rd & 1 with 3 time outs in the friggn' NFC Title Game!?!?! :poke: AFTER GETTING QUESTIONED ABOUT THAT EXACT PROBLEM ALL YEAR!!!???!!! :gaah:

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We should draft a backup only..Kap had a decent game. Made some mistakes but still very young and needs some taller receivers for the red zone. Been feeling this all season long. Really needs to sit down and really work on his progression too. Locks on to
Bolden and Crabby way too much...