• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Is Aaron Rodgers a TOP 20 quarterback all-time?

Is Aaron Rodgers top 20 all-time?

• Yes

Votes: 68 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 29 25.9%
  • The cheesehead is stupid

Votes: 15 13.4%

• Total voters

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. We are simply asking if Rodgers is a top 20 QB or not.

But I swear, Rodgers apologists have more excuses than a truant student. It’s always someone else’s fault with this dude.

Apologist? If anything you could argue all his numbers are inflated because he gets to play the Lions twice a year!

However, he is 13th all time in yards per attempt, so he throws down the field, but he also has the lowest interception rate in history.

9th in td rate and 10th in completion percentage all time.

Trying to use a game where clearly Rodgers was not the issue to make a horrible case against him is a you issue.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, you really kinda missed that one...

giphy.gif
If you say so. GnGing is either lying, or swinging orally from rodger bean bag. I think I nailed it.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologist? If anything you could argue all his numbers are inflated because he gets to play the Lions twice a year!

However, he is 13th all time in yards per attempt, so he throws down the field, but he also has the lowest interception rate in history.

9th in td rate and 10th in completion percentage all time.

Trying to use a game where clearly Rodgers was not the issue to make a horrible case against him is a you issue.

Yesterday’s loss is only a reference point. I’ve always thought Rodger was overrated. His piss poor performance yesterday only supports a belief that I already held - he’s a very good quarterback but nowhere near the greatest of all-time (despite what most Rodgers fanboys believe).

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday’s loss is only a reference point. I’ve always thought Rodger was overrated. His piss poor performance yesterday only supports a belief that I already held - he’s a very good quarterback but nowhere near the greatest of all-time (despite what most Rodgers fanboys believe).

That is your take from yesterday? You sure it is the fan boys that have a bias issue?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Elway is tier 1 and Rodgers is tier 2
Agree.... GB knowing the run was coming and not stopping it might have been the bigger issue maybe?

And let's not forget, Elway had many stinkers in SB games before TD joined his team. Rodgers has never really had a Terrell Davis. Jones this year might be the closest.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup a top 20.
and Yup the cheesehead is stupid

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree....what's funny is OP was trolling because of Rodger's performance yesterday when he was not so terrible. GB knowing the run was coming and not stopping it might have been the bigger issue maybe?

And let's not forget, Elway had many stinkers in SB games before TD joined his team. Rodgers has never really had a Terrell Davis. Jones this year might be the closest.

Want to know what you call Elway if he had gone to the Lions?

Stafford.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tier 1
Brady
Montana
Manning
Brees
Unitas
Marino
Staubach
Favre
Young
Elway

Tier 2
Bradshaw
Rodgers
Starr
Aikman
Graham
Warner
Kelly
Tarkenton
Roethlisberger
Wilson
If we're going with this list, I'd probably be willing to put Rodgers in Tier 1 if he displaces Steve Young or Brett Favre.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is your take from yesterday? You sure it is the fan boys that have a bias issue?

Did you think he had a good performance?

I’ve got nothing against the guy. He’s just overrated and it’s time for Packers fans to admit that he isn’t as good as they’ve claimed.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, he's just one of those QBs people love to hate on (like Brady, Wentz, etc). Anyone with a brain knows he's great and played well last night.

I honestly didn't know he was so hated by the public, to be honest. I knew he was polarizing because of the far-stretching views that some have on his career. But not like this.

It's like people were frothing at the mouth and waiting for him to lose. Not even just indictments on his play this season or yesterday. I'm talking about people calling his whole career a fraud and him being a loser... etc...

I even have seen people calling him a piece of shit and selfish for not diving on that fumbled snap. It's like... I can't for the life of me understand it. He started in his drop to go back and hand the ball off. The ball was being fallen on as he was still moving backwards. lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly didn't know he was so hated by the public, to be honest. I knew he was polarizing because of the far-stretching views that some have on his career. But not like this.

It's like people were frothing at the mouth and waiting for him to lose. Not even just indictments on his play this season or yesterday. I'm talking about people calling his whole career a fraud and him being a loser... etc...

I even have seen people calling him a piece of shit and selfish for not diving on that fumbled snap. It's like... I can't for the life of me understand it. He started in his drop to go back and hand the ball off. The ball was being fallen on as he was still moving backwards. lol
Those types can be safely ignored. There's smart, reasonable fans and then there's the idiots. It's just a sport so idiots can say whatever but we know better.

There's people who think LeBron James isn't great, that Aaron Rodgers isn't great....hell HammerDown doesn't think Tom Brady was any good LOL

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe flacco and Rodgers have the same number of post season wins.