• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Is a loss the end for Manny Pacquiao or not??

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happens if Manny Pacquiao runs into another right hand this time delivered by Brandon Rios on Saturday night? Pacquiao as many will remember was last seen face down after being clobbered by a powerful right hand. He has other ventures that might be distracting at this point in his career. Rumors are that Bob Arum had to convince him to take this fight. If true does this mean that his heart is no longer where it should be going into this fight? Does Rios have a reasonable shot of taking him into retirement? I have doubts about Pacquiao and Rios in this fight, but IF Manny is truly committed to fighting then I see him winning this by decision, otherwise, we could very well be seeing the last fight of his career.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was surprised to see Pacquiao back in the ring this quick, I would think his head is still pounding from that last hit he took.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't watched a single Pac fight. Only one I wanted to see never happened because Pac wouldn't submit to strenuous drug testing. Obvious doper. Boxing won't miss him.