• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Irresponsible rumor mill

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is allowed to report any recruiting news until I do. :D

Jed last time you reported anything, you kept HH, I, and others busy for 4 straight hours on a sunday night..................

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jed last time you reported anything, you kept HH, I, and others busy for 4 straight hours on a sunday night..................

So is that's good or bad thing? :)

I was just as busy as everyone else was during that time. I thought it was fun.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punishment accepted!!!!!!!

No one is allowed to report any recruiting news until I do. :D

Just because you're responsible for it, doesn't mean everyone else is going to wait for it to get done..:cool:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never realized this hit #1 in nebraska threads.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to let you all know, there is a rumor that is hitting the interweb right now about Bo Pelini getting permission from TO to apply for the Miami Head Coaching position...........most of you probably just plain know better than to believe this, but allow me to reassure you (before it even hits this board) it is a false rumor.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to let you all know, there is a rumor that is hitting the interweb right now about Bo Pelini getting permission from TO to apply for the Miami Head Coaching position...........most of you probably just plain know better than to believe this, but allow me to reassure you (before it even hits this board) it is a false rumor.

Not normally how it works!

UM would ask UNL for blessing to speak to him. UNL then responds.

Inquiry occurs from UNL to Coach about validity and interest level. Coach responds with his answer and from there it goes forward or gets squashed!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, even if that were to be how it goes down..........Tom Osborne would have never let that information leak out.

A friend of mine who I worked with at UNL told me Bo heard about this rumor and basically went like this :L.........then smiled and shook his head. We have some unbelievable fans here, I'll tell you that much.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, even if that were to be how it goes down..........Tom Osborne would have never let that information leak out.

A friend of mine who I worked with at UNL told me Bo heard about this rumor and basically went like this :L.........then smiled and shook his head. We have some unbelievable fans here, I'll tell you that much.

There are so many rumors flying around right now it's downright distracting. However; you heard the old adage... where there is smoke, there is fire.

Not sure who started that old adage..... as we all know that is not always the case! LOL
:)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have my fair share of good sources.........I usually don't share any "rumors" that don't have any proof because I just don't want to start anything........and I also don't want to get my friends in trouble.

But anyways, from the information that I've gathered, Bo Pelini is 100% at Nebraska........in it for the long haul. His only goal is to turn this program back into what it once was.

Edit: I shouldn't say that's his "only" goal........Bo cares about preparing the kids for life, much like TO was concerned about when he was head coach. His "main" goal is to turn this program back into what it once was.

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Bo wanting to start over at a lesser program

Lesser program with a 7-5 record who would love to have a 10-3 record.

I would not say "Bo would never look at an opportunity", because that would be just plain dumb, but it would take the right opportunity in the right area, at the right time for it all to happen. The rumors are not all about Bo... and some of the rumors are being well received by some of the population... LOL

Not sure anything is going to happen that will be earth shaking though! It will all hinge on the next 3 weeks.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were to hire a coach at Nebraska, I would let him know that we aren't looking for a quickie........we're looking for someone to build a dynasty. I truly believe that is something that Bo understood when he took the job. Nebraska is not a stepping stone, and never will be for any head coach.

Coaches come here to make history, not to make money.

terphusker

Currently Rosterbaiting
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anyone know any good rumors about Watson Getting Fucking FIRED?