• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julian Edelman will reportedly not sue NFL over four-game PED suspension

Here just read this, it was MMQB that stated the substance was unknown not the NFL. The NFL Stated he tested positive for a PED Period. Couple this with the fact JE made it clear he was not appealing the drug itself but the process. That process was appealed be JE and his legal team and the lost.

I really can't wrap my head around how this is so damn hard to grasp.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we all just get along?
Save it up for when the haters come knocking gentlemen.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we all just get along?
Save it up for when the haters come knocking gentlemen.
I would but it's posters like @BigKen and @NWPATSFAN who live in this damn bubble of deniability that call the trolls to us. We need need a new term for dudes like this, Troll Bait or something.

Hell when we read a post that we think might draw the Trolls in we could label them Troll call

Last edited:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here just read this, it was MMQB that stated the substance was unknown not the NFL. The NFL Stated he tested positive for a PED Period. Couple this with the fact JE made it clear he was not appealing the drug itself but the process. That process was appealed be JE and his legal team and the lost.

I really can't wrap my head around how this is so damn hard to grasp.

This from the article that you linked......

The first issue that could help Edelman is that the receiver tested positive for a unknown substance. As MMQB.com reported on June 11, the NFL had to have scientists analyze the substance because the league's drug testers didn't recognize it.

Where does it even say PED? It says "unknown substance".

NFL had to have scientists analyze the substance.................Never has the analysis been published or released.

I have read where certain media has said, without reference, that the unknown substance was similar in chemical structure to known performance enhancing drugs, similar, not the same.

H2O = Water
H2O2 = Very similar to water, not potable, Hydrogen Peroxide.
H2SO4 = Similar in structure, a similar liquid, but not water. Sulfuric Acid.

I cut myself and put water on it to clean it. I put Hydrogen peroxide to clean it better. I ain't putting sulfuric acid on it hoping to clean it best.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would but it's posters like @BigKen and @NWPATSFAN who live in this damn bubble of deniability that call the trolls to us. We need need a new term for dudes like this, Troll Bait or something.

Maybe you newbies need to start your own "Bubble" where us old farts won't go. We built this "Bubble" long before you got here. So I'd kinda call it "Our Bubble".

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you newbies need to start your own "Bubble" where us old farts won't go. We built this "Bubble" long before you got here. So I'd kinda call it "Our Bubble".
Ohhh so you feel as if that makes you better. LOL really dude get over yourself, you are far and away the worst when it comes to admitting any fault as it relates to the Pats. And don't waste your reply with something along the lines of " I think I'm Pretty Objective " because your not.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This from the article that you linked......

The first issue that could help Edelman is that the receiver tested positive for a unknown substance. As MMQB.com reported on June 11, the NFL had to have scientists analyze the substance because the league's drug testers didn't recognize it.

Where does it even say PED? It says "unknown substance".

NFL had to have scientists analyze the substance.................Never has the analysis been published or released.

I have read where certain media has said, without reference, that the unknown substance was similar in chemical structure to known performance enhancing drugs, similar, not the same.

H2O = Water
H2O2 = Very similar to water, not potable, Hydrogen Peroxide.
H2SO4 = Similar in structure, a similar liquid, but not water. Sulfuric Acid.

I cut myself and put water on it to clean it. I put Hydrogen peroxide to clean it better. I ain't putting sulfuric acid on it hoping to clean it best.
Damn you really can't comprehend this can you. MMQB said it was an unknown substance, MMQB said the NFL had to have scientists analyze it. That was MMQB not the league and MMQB never listen a single source.

The league came flat out and said the 4 games were for a PED.

Now do you understand.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now do you understand.

I understand perfectly...............You gave me a link that said nothing. Then you get all pissed off and start in on @NWPATSFAN and Me. You've been in the message Board for less than a year and have started several pissing contests with long time posters.

You state your beliefs and then get ripped at anyone who doesn't agree with you. After that you snipe and bitch and argue for days on end until everyone gets sick of you and the board goes dead. You remember when you went after me and I left the board for 7 days? There were three posts in 7 days and 2 of them were yours. I've been in SportsHoopla for over 5 years and I've seen scores of guys like you who have literally destroyed a team board.
They fight so much with other posters that the other guys and gals just get sick of the bullshit and move on. Pretty soon, everyone has pretty much moved on. The minute someone else comes in people like you get all over them.

In the past few days, You, Shoeshine, NWPats and I have pretty much been all of the people in here. Southie came in and made a comment and you went after him in a heartbeat. That's your style.

You'll never believe it, but your the reason that several people no longer participate in this board. I've received at least four PMs and two guys have never come back. You can't insult me. You don't scare me. If it makes you feel tough, so be it. Have at me.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand perfectly...............You gave me a link that said nothing. Then you get all pissed off and start in on @NWPATSFAN and Me. You've been in the message Board for less than a year and have started several pissing contests with long time posters.

You state your beliefs and then get ripped at anyone who doesn't agree with you. After that you snipe and bitch and argue for days on end until everyone gets sick of you and the board goes dead. You remember when you went after me and I left the board for 7 days? There were three posts in 7 days and 2 of them were yours. I've been in SportsHoopla for over 5 years and I've seen scores of guys like you who have literally destroyed a team board.
They fight so much with other posters that the other guys and gals just get sick of the bullshit and move on. Pretty soon, everyone has pretty much moved on. The minute someone else comes in people like you get all over them.

In the past few days, You, Shoeshine, NWPats and I have pretty much been all of the people in here. Southie came in and made a comment and you went after him in a heartbeat. That's your style.

You'll never believe it, but your the reason that several people no longer participate in this board. I've received at least four PMs and two guys have never come back. You can't insult me. You don't scare me. If it makes you feel tough, so be it. Have at me.

I'm not at all pissed. I gave you a link that stated who said rather who claimed the PED was unidentified sure wasn't the NFL was it. By the way the link you asked for.

I didn't state beliefs I stated the facts you just can't understand them.

And no I absolutely do not remember leaving the board pissed for seven days., LMAO are we making shit up now Ken, seems like you are the one with a knot in his diaper. And please stop the melodramatic bullshit "Ive been here five years, I've seen guy like you ruin the board". What you are pissed at is the fact that you got schooled on this JE suspension you pretend the Pats are picked on, you try to rationalize their wrong doing, you rarely back anything. But here once again the facts.

JE Took a PED. JE Got suspended, JE appealed the suspension, JE lost the suspension, JE decided to let it go after that, JE Cheated.

TB Got suspended, TB lost, TB got suspended, TB cheated.

The Pats filmed teams, the Pats, won a lot of games while cheating, the Pats lost monies and draft picks , the Pats cheated.

In closing Ken I think you are a liar and an embellisher of truths. I doubt very much four people PMd you and left because of me, I think that is an absolute lie. And disagreeing with someone is not the same as going after them, maybe you need to man up just a little bit and stop being so soft , if you feel a varying opinion is an attack maybe you are the problem. This is not some tough guy act I don't really know any of you so I really have no issues with anyone, but I will stand my ground on my beliefs and if that's a jagged pill for some oh well. If anyone yourself included has any issue with me shoot me a PM we will talk about it, please don't' talk behind my back that's cowardly.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're getting better
I'm really not seeking approval. Look this can go one of two way's you can stop being an annoying little piss-ant and we can communicate or I can just ignore the asinine jabs and respond to posts worthy of conversation. Your call!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really not seeking approval. Look this can go one of two way's you can stop being an annoying little piss-ant and we can communicate or I can just ignore the asinine jabs and respond to posts worthy of conversation. Your call!

Oh no they interweb bad ass that has come on here and done nothing but pick fights? I was here before you and enjoyed it. I'll be here after you likely enjoying it. See to me it really doesn't matter if you're here or not?

Start contributing without being a "piss-ant" to everyone and maybe people will stop treating you like a petulant child. This is a team board. There is no need to come here and consistently argue with the other NE posters. There is a main board to vent your frustrations. You'll likely get a much better approval rating there then you will on this board with your "piss-ant" attitude.

"piss-ant" wow you told me:rolleyes2:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh no they interweb bad ass that has come on here and done nothing but pick fights? I was here before you and enjoyed it. I'll be here after you likely enjoying it. See to me it really doesn't matter if you're here or not?

Start contributing without being a "piss-ant" to everyone and maybe people will stop treating you like a petulant child. This is a team board. There is no need to come here and consistently argue with the other NE posters. There is a main board to vent your frustrations. You'll likely get a much better approval rating there then you will on this board with your "piss-ant" attitude.

"piss-ant" wow you told me:rolleyes2:

So you really don't understand at all...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of looks to me like you're starving for attention and approval. Just sayin
Well we've already established your complete lack of understanding so your response is not at all surprising.

I'm going to make this final response and then we'll just let you have the last word, it seems to be important to you!

What I stated was nothing but the truth you and Ken seem to have issues with the truth so let me ask three very simple questions that warrant simple one word answers.

Did the Pats illegally tape teams and were they punished for this?

Did Brady get a four game suspension and appeal the suspension only to lose for deflategate?

Did JE get a four game suspension for PEDS did he appeal and lose that appeal?

There is only one way to answer these questions and the point is abundantly clear the organization and it's players over several years have in fact cheated. As I stated earlier I don't care that they did this I just refuse to act as if this is anyone's fault but their own. and I refuse to act as if they are being picked on. Had they never done these things people would not feel compelled to defend these actions. It happened they were punished and still the organization wins and that is great I just refuse to turn a blind eye to it.

You have a nice day, if anyone else want to debate this with you I hope they reach out to you.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Pats illegally tape teams and were they punished for this?

Did Brady get a four game suspension and appeal the suspension only to lose for deflategate?

Did JE get a four game suspension for PEDS did he appeal and lose that appeal?

The Patriots did not illegally tape the Jets. They taped from a position 'ON' the field that Roger Goodell, said that teams could not tape. Belichick decided to try it from a different position not specified in Goodell's directive and was punished. The New York media made it worse than actually was and Belichick was branded a cheat.

What exactly did Tom Brady do that had anything whatsoever to do with the deflation of footballs in the AFC Championship Game? NOTHING. He was never formally charged with anything illegal. He was suspended for four game for failure to cooperate with Ted Wells investigation. The biggest problem was that Wells testified that Brady was cooperative in both of his meetings.

Still, no one has been able to determine exactly what was in JE's urine. Or if they have figured it out, the results have not been published.

I think you're an old nemisis, Tgann69 just a different alt.