• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Tweet regarding UNC

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Do you have a link? Was that about what I predicted??

Ill look around a little bit and try to find them. Im not exactly sure what i googled to find them (that wasnt what i was looking for) but ill see what i can dig up.

IDK i didnt really read through them i just recognized the names of the threads.

BTW wonder what thread the originally UNC discussion was on over here? Whatever thread it was was also basically the recruiting thread for last year also.

Last edited by a moderator:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that depends on your definition of the word "help".

Im talking about how many are in the NFL because of Butch Davis. He, and his staff, did an outstanding job developing average players into NFL caliber players.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im talking about how many are in the NFL because of Butch Davis. He, and his staff, did an outstanding job developing average players into NFL caliber players.

At what cost to the flagship university of the state of North Carolina? How mny years will it take to remove the stain from UNC's reputation?

JMHO, but it appears Davis, Blake, some members of the UNC administration, and a number of UNC boosters lost sight of the fact that the NCAA has rules everyone has to follow.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what cost to the flagship university of the state of North Carolina? How mny years will it take to remove the stain from UNC's reputation?

JMHO, but it appears Davis, Blake, some members of the UNC administration, and a number of UNC boosters lost sight of the fact that the NCAA has rules everyone has to follow.

We will never know if Davis was aware of what was going on from a university standpoint. Its hard to say how much he really knew and how much blame we can put on him. The only thing i am will blame him for his hiring John Blake, and recruiting the best athletes he could instead of recruiting athletes that are going to follow the rules and want to do things the right way. We could have been just as successful without Marvin Austin, Greg Little, Dwight Jones, and Paige-Moss as we were with them.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will never know if Davis was aware of what was going on from a university standpoint. Its hard to say how much he really knew and how much blame we can put on him. The only thing i am will blame him for his hiring John Blake, and recruiting the best athletes he could instead of recruiting athletes that are going to follow the rules and want to do things the right way. We could have been just as successful without Marvin Austin, Greg Little, Dwight Jones, and Paige-Moss as we were with them.

Only way people will know whether Davis is innocent or not is if he releases his 216 phone records. Which he still hasn't done.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this on my buddy (from SportsHoopla) Bizzle McDizzle's twitter:

imagefromurl

He is an NC State fan.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen glaciers move faster than NCAA investigations.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Breaking News: The NCAA Committee on Infractions will announce at 3 p.m. today its decision on the investigation into possible academic and benefits violations by members of the UNC football team.
per WRAL

Charles Robinson ‏ @CharlesRobinson
NCAA to announce UNC infractions at 2:30 p.m. EST. A conference all at 3 p.m. today.

Brett McMurphy @McMurphyCBS
NCAA to announce North Carolina infractions this afternoon

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can thank Swofford and his prophetic dick sucking ability for the timing...

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
UNC is still waiting for the NCAA ruling on the LAST investigation involving nine major infractions.

It's going to be VERY difficult for North Carolina's "flagship university" to hide this ongoing fiasco under ANY cover.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC is still waiting for the NCAA ruling on the LAST investigation involving nine major infractions.

It's going to be VERY difficult for North Carolina's "flagship university" to hide this ongoing fiasco under ANY cover.

Yea... plus we get to hear about it during the tournament. It might come up in conversation.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time is almost upon us. I can't decide if I should be excited or if I should brace myself for them just getting a slap on the wrist.