• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Tweet regarding UNC

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, hard to believe the administration didn't crack down on everything before last season even began. Any hints to the 3 players you are speaking of? Do their names rhyme with Doples, Clown and Towel?

The posters on packpride say Coples and Paige-Moss are two of them. There's still a little confusion as to who the third might be.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we are getting somewhere. This is the one I've been waiting for. This is another post today from Brakk. Pretty sure he is talking about Prunty from Hargrave, am i right 46?

"Also rumors that the NCAA has made a stop at TT to talk to their D-line coach. Hmmm looks like they are ready for round 2"

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we are getting somewhere. This is the one I've been waiting for. This is another post today from Brakk. Pretty sure he is talking about Prunty from Hargrave, am i right 46?

"Also rumors that the NCAA has made a stop at TT to talk to their D-line coach. Hmmm looks like they are ready for round 2"

Yes sir......a lot of their kids went there.....

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

YES!!

There is a very good reason why Prunty abruptly took the Texas Tech coaching job. He took that job just before the UNC story broke.

The relationship between Prunty, the former head coach at Hargrave, and John Blake, the former associate head coach/defensive line coach at UNC is the key to this particular investigation. The word I'm getting is that Prunty had a VERY comfortable standard of living heading up Hargrave's football program. It also appears that a number of kids switched commitments while prepping at that school.

A story that may have some bearing on this situation involves Leon Mackey and Quinton Couples, roommates at Hargrave. Mackey was prepping as a verbal for Tech and Coples prepped as a verbal for UNC. After finding out that Coples had a "payment arrangement" with somebody associated with UNC, Mackey's mom asked for the same "arrangement" from the Tech coaching staff. She was not very happy when she discovered Tech didn't operate that way, and that led to the discovery that Mackey had not completed an online course he was supposed to complete...maybe he had gotten the idea from someone he trusted that he didn't have to worry about it

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope the NCAA is piecing together the puzzle as well as some of you and the folks at packpride.

So did McAdoo spill the beans on Coples, Paige-Moss, etc.?

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
VirginiaSports Virginia Cavaliers retweeted by normwood
UNC just announced that junior CB/punt-returner Todd Harrelson has been suspended indefinitely for violating team and school rules. JW

Big hit!

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC has just issued its response to the NCAA. It proposes the following punishments.

Vacate wins for 2008, 2009 seasons
3 scholarship reduction for next 3 years (9 total)
2 year probation and $50,000 fine

How hard do you think the folks in Indy are laughing right now at this?

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC has just issued its response to the NCAA. It proposes the following punishments.

They should have a heart attack when they see this lame attempt at self-sanctioning... I think Swofford grabbed Pitt and 'Cuse because he knows UNC and Miami are about to get the death penalty :pound:

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That made me laugh at my cubicle at work!

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Geeeezzz....I laughed so hard I peed my pants!! :rain:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
When are you people going to quit running good ol' butches name through the mud? Butch has told us from the start, there is no cheating going on @ unc, this was just one or two rogue players, nothing is going to happen, and he sure as hell didnt know anyone was cheating!!!

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are you people going to quit running good ol' butches name through the mud? Butch has told us from the start, there is no cheating going on @ unc, this was just one or two rogue players, nothing is going to happen, and he sure as hell didnt know anyone was cheating!!!

Shit, I think Hunz got hacked by dafunk.

:spy:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LEAVE BUTCH DAVIS ALONE! LEAVE HIM ALONE!
chris_crocker_leave_britney_alone.jpg