• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting Thoughts On AP

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not followers, just people who deal on reality. Most guys here would like to see AP on the Cowboys. And Aaron Rodgers, JJ Watt, Calvin Johnson, Earl Thomas, Bobby Wagner and Jimmy Graham too. None of those guys are for sale for your 2nd rounder and none will play for Dallas for $4 million a year less than their current team either

Speaking of sheep....

Thanks for clearing that one up for me Nostradamus, now can you give me the winning powerball numbers for next week since you can predict the future??

Thanks

Btw, I think that I would prefer Vegas' odds of him going to the Cowboys, then your rambling unintelligible thoughts. They still have the Cowboys listed as AP's most likely trade destination if he does go on the trading block. You know, by the same team that declared Percey Harvin as absolutely not going to be traded, and then traded him a month or so later??...lol

Last edited:

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not followers, just people who deal on reality. Most guys here would like to see AP on the Cowboys. And Aaron Rodgers, JJ Watt, Calvin Johnson, Earl Thomas, Bobby Wagner and Jimmy Graham too. None of those guys are for sale for your 2nd rounder and none will play for Dallas for $4 million a year less than their current team either

This from someone that didn't even know AP was suspended without pay in November? :L

Will it ever happen (AP being traded)? Who really knows, but to act like you already know the answer here to that question, when clearly it hasn't be resolved yet, is mostly why some of your opinions here lack any real credibility. You're too dialed in to your own preconceptions and beliefs to believe anything else may just be possible. Even if he isn't traded to Dallas, there is still very much a real possibility that he will be traded by, or during, the draft. The position and stance of his team "play for us or play for no one", is really a very dumb one in the end. You simply can't expect a player to be productive under those circumstances, especially a player that you expect to be the face of your franchise lol...just not that simple. Now if AP waffles in the future, he will only make himself look bad even further in the eyes of his family and friends. Is it possible for him to change his mind later? Sure, but you have about as much actual knowledge of what will happen in this situation, as a rock. Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it true lol...and this is why I'll never respect the opinions of people like you here.

Last edited:

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But then again, people like you have no problem at all with selling out your soul, principles, and beliefs, over money...I'm really not too surprised though of your (and others here), core beliefs in this type of situation.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But then again, people like you have no problem at all with selling out your soul, principles, and beliefs, over money...I'm really not too surprised though of your (and others here), core beliefs in this type of situation.
I've rated your last three posts....

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you guys are kinda slow here...all you do is hug the salary cap and players on this team that you like. Lack any real innovative thinking at all, just see and swallow what's put out there by the media for general consumption. Nothing but followers...

Stupid comment of course that really just means you can't defend your point, but even dumber considering it was directed at a RAMS fan...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boy, the alcohol was really kicking in by 2:59...

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were AP and any team tried to force me to play, although I don't know what dumbass hick sports organization would even think that in today's world, I would definitely not renegotiate my current contract and give them 50% effort for the first game of season, and then fake an old injury. Then sit there on the bench and collect game checks while being their "face of the franchise" lol....yup a great way to build a young team and improve team morale, while not creating even more team distractions after just enduring a team media circus the year before with that same player??

Yup, we don't care, "play for us, or play for no one AP"...right? Lol....it's just that simple. :noidea:

Wasn't this the same team that said more than once that they would accommodate me if I wanted out??...and that Percy Harvin demanded a trade from, and they accommodated him??....just saying.

:thumb:

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This from someone that didn't even know AP was suspended without pay in November? :L

Will it ever happen (AP being traded)? Who really knows, but to act like you already know the answer here to that question, when clearly it hasn't be resolved yet, is mostly why some of your opinions here lack any real credibility. You're too dialed in to your own preconceptions and beliefs to believe anything else may just be possible. Even if he isn't traded to Dallas, there is still very much a real possibility that he will be traded by, or during, the draft. The position and stance of his team "play for us or play for no one", is really a very dumb one in the end. You simply can't expect a player to be productive under those circumstances, especially a player that you expect to be the face of your franchise lol...just not that simple. Now if AP waffles in the future, he will only make himself look bad even further in the eyes of his family and friends. Is it possible for him to change his mind later? Sure, but you have about as much actual knowledge of what will happen in this situation, as a rock. Just because you don't like something, doesn't make it true lol...and this is why I'll never respect the opinions of people like you here.

WTF are you talking about? I won't say no one, because some may have said it, but not many here have said AP WON'T BE TRADED. They've said it won't likely happen the way you laid it out, or that it would be stupid for Dallas to do it. With the idiocy of Jerry anything is possible. You are the one coming on here acting as if you KNOW what will happen and that anything other than your way is idiotic. Telling a Twins fan AP won't be on his team next year and generally being a pompous ass like you always were is your MO, not everyone else's. Why is it everyone is against you? Is it possible it's you? Is it at least possible? Look in the damn mirror an stop being such a jackass and ruining the whole damn board with your drama. It's always gotta be one guy on here...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were AP and any team tried to force me to play, although I don't what dumbass hick sports organization would even think that in today's world, I would definitely not renegotiate my current contract and give them 50% effort for this game and then fake an old injury. Then sit there on the bench and collect game checks while being their "face of the franchise" lol....yup a great way to build a young team and improve team morale, while not creating any more team distractions after just enduring a team media circus the year before with that same player??

Yup, we don't care, "play for us, or play for no one" AP....right? Lol....it's just that simple. :noidea:

SEriously, what the heck does that even mean? It's like some delusional scenario you create...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys! Guys!!

Stop feeding him. This thread has grown to 270 posts, and not much new has been said since page 1. Clearly being trolled at this point...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LULZ! I think our INACTION shows how NOT desperate we are. There's no rush, whatsoever. The Vikings don't have to do shit!
You are right, the Vikings have never done shit. Zero SB wins in 54 years of existence. :dhd:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys! Guys!!

Stop feeding him. This thread has grown to 270 posts, and not much new has been said since page 1. Clearly being trolled at this point...
That guy was a troll at FN and hasn't changed since joining SportsHoopla.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were AP and any team tried to force me to play, although I don't know what dumbass hick sports organization would even think that in today's world, I would definitely not renegotiate my current contract and give them 50% effort for the first game of season, and then fake an old injury. Then sit there on the bench and collect game checks while being their "face of the franchise" lol....yup a great way to build a young team and improve team morale, while not creating even more team distractions after just enduring a team media circus the year before with that same player??

Yup, we don't care, "play for us, or play for no one AP"...right? Lol....it's just that simple. :noidea:

Wasn't this the same team that said more than once that they would accommodate me if I wanted out??...and that Percy Harvin demanded a trade from, and they accommodated him??....just saying.

LMAO, and then what do you do when the other 52 guys on your roster all decide they'd rather go play somewhere else too? You gonna let them all go and field an arena league caliber team, or just out yourself as a hypocrite?
No player in the NFL goes half speed. Number one, they would get seriously injured, number two, if they did go half ass, no team would sign him for anywhere even close to the money he wants if he did gain his release. King of clueless.....

Greg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy was a troll at FN and hasn't changed since joining SportsHoopla.

Beg to differ cowboy, I just post replies to responses of my posts and some of my opinions and thoughts here.....just like you all do here. If you don't like them, then don't read them or respond to them. Obviously you have absolutely no clue as to what the term "troll" really means on a sports messageboard. It's really that simple.

Did I hit a personal nerve here with you? I'm not here to simply agree with your posts or in some kind of kum-by-ya unison with your and others beliefs here, sorry.

Last edited:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beg to differ cowboy, I just post replies to responses of my posts and some of my opinions and thoughts here.....just like you all do here. If you don't like them, then don't read them or respond to them. Obviously you have absolutely no clue as to what the term "troll" really means on a messageboard. It's really that simple.
I wasn't referring to you. My response was directed towards Win Twins.