• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injury News

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha, no it is not. I know I was totally joking around but it was inappropriate....

Its all good. We can be sensitive in the real world. But half the reason we come to places like this is so we can say inappropriate shit and at the end of the day we can all be mostly civil... except on Sundays.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys backup QB Kellen Moore just broke his ankle.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make it happen Jerrah!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injury thread huh?

The excuse thread is what it will be known as once some Cards names pop up on it. They'd be 4-peat SB champs if it wasn't for injuries.
Injuries are part of the game, not excuses.

What's your excuse for the Seahawks being on the decline?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be the least popular thread on this board but figured have a thread for any injury updates...

I'm just glad we aren't in it....last yr was over kill !!
Although we have some guys on PUP, it's precaution more than anything else...Suggs sneaked into the conditioning test and passed it....Wouldn't be surprised if someone gets fined for that....

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No excuse. I'll take a slight decline from a SB title over not being able to even reach one.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. However if the decline continues...

I don't blame you for your hope.

Will the Cards continue to ascend? Will this be the year that they reach the level of losing by single digits in the playoffs?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame you for your hope.

Will the Cards continue to ascend? Will this be the year that they reach the level of losing by single digits in the playoffs?
:scratch: So losing by one is a victory?

When you have to rely on a kicker missing 30 yard field goals to advance you know you are on the decline.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Carolina the Cards showed their colors. They're a boom or bust team that relies solely on big plays, then when those dry up, then they start trying to force them. And they won't win a SB this year for the same reason. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Carolina the Cards showed their colors. They're a boom or bust team that relies solely on big plays, then when those dry up, then they start trying to force them. And they won't win a SB this year for the same reason. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Because their defense, running game and special teams suck... :noidea:

Now your just talking stupid.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because their defense, running game and special teams suck... :noidea:

Now your just talking stupid.

What's the point in having the ability to play small ball and take what the other side gives you if you're too arrogant to use it when you need it most? Naw, just call more blitzes and deep throws!!!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the point in having the ability to play small ball and take what the other side gives you if you're too arrogant to use it when you need it most? Naw, just call more blitzes and deep throws!!!
13 wins and a trip to the nfccg playing one way... Now you want to play Monday morning qb and talk about how they should have changed what was working?

You of all people should know that approach rarely works considering it lost you a second SB. Just run the freaking ball!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 wins and a trip to the nfccg playing one way... Now you want to play Monday morning qb and talk about how they should have changed what was working?

You of all people should know that approach rarely works considering it lost you a second SB. Just run the freaking ball!

it wasn't working.

Deflect if you like to the Hawks fuckup in the SB. Their philosophy of being conservative with the ability to adjust when they need to wins single elimination games.

I just have my doubts that the Cards risky philosophies will win you a SB. Or even get you to that one yard line.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasn't working.

Deflect if you like to the Hawks fuckup in the SB. Their philosophy of being conservative with the ability to adjust when they need to wins single elimination games.

I just have my doubts that the Cards risky philosophies will win you a SB. Or even get you to that one yard line.
Not deflecting at all. I was simply backing my point. Either way, you are entitled to your opinion. The cards have the talent to win it all. If they can stay relatively healthy, I think they will.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cdumler7 I thought you were going to run this thread by me first? WTF man? Just going completely rogue and posting a good thread without our consent?

It's entirely unappreciated and... you know what, let ME be the mature one and take this to a private conversation...

Fill this out:

butt-hurt-1.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good. We can be sensitive in the real world. But half the reason we come to places like this is so we can say inappropriate shit and at the end of the day we can all be mostly civil... except on Sundays.

hahaha true we can escape from the real world in here!

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys backup QB Kellen Moore just broke his ankle.

Nick Foles will look good with a star on the side of his head. Don't know that he will play any better but he will look sharp

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not deflecting at all. I was simply backing my point. Either way, you are entitled to your opinion. The cards have the talent to win it all. If they can stay relatively healthy, I think they will.

If we were in a court room, these would be called conflicting statements.