• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

injuries

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as anybody gets any injury updates, be glad to hear the severity of them. Clady, Iheancho,Ayers......:noidea:

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ayers has been playing pretty well so far. It would be a shame to see him injured at this time.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vic Lombardi tweeted that Duke is walking around and seems to be fine as well. That's great news because from the initial look of it I was thinking somewhat serious knee injury.

That kid has been a beast these first couple weeks.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like all 3 were somewhat minor. My guess is at least 2 of them are back for this week's game against Oakland with maybe one of them missing a week or two. Definitely could have been worse.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like all 3 were somewhat minor. My guess is at least 2 of them are back for this week's game against Oakland with maybe one of them missing a week or two. Definitely could have been worse.

Let's wait for the official injury report. Champ was just walking around in a boot and said he was going to play in the opener, no question and out 2 weeks already.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's wait for the official injury report. Champ was just walking around in a boot and said he was going to play in the opener, no question and out 2 weeks already.

I understand waiting for the official report but at this point none of them are looking like season ending injuries. I think I can say that much with confidence. They wouldn't have had them walking around on the legs if they thought it was more than just a minor injury at this time.

Heck Ihenacho actually jogged back into the locker room wearing a boot so have to assume if he is jogging on it there is no major damage.

Clady is the only one that actually concerns me at this time as I watched him boarding the plane home and he did have a major limp. I will say if he is going to miss one game this year though I am glad it is against the Raiders who have very little pass rush.

Like I said my guess is they will miss maybe a week or two with these injuries. Also with Champ's I think it boils down to the team wanting to be more cautious than anything. They would rather have him healthy for the full season than back for one game then done. Champ doesn't need the game work or practice time as much as other players to be ready come playoff time so not too worried about him even missing this week (in fact I almost hope they do just keep him out for another week).

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think losing Clady for an extended time would be the most costly. The one thing that can stop an offense quicker than anything is a good pass rush. Need Clady to keep Manning clean.

Rambizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came across this in rotoworld. Broncos Team News - Rotoworld.com

The Denver Post's Brandon Krisztal reports Broncos LT Ryan Clady has been diagnosed with a Lisfranc sprain in his left foot.

Even when X-rays come back clean, MRIs can show severe sprains and that appears to be the case here. Per Krisztal, there is "no timetable" on Clady's return, though ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms he'll miss "at least a few weeks." The injury may help explain backup LT Chris Clark's two-year contract extension, which was inked on Monday morning. The Broncos have not used their short-term injured reserve designation, and could apply it to Clady. Peyton Manning is such an effective pocket mover that we don't anticipate any real drop-off in Denver's offensive production. They play pass rush-deficient Oakland in Week 3.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schefter tweeted that Clady will be out a few weeks. Other reports are saying up to 6 weeks.

Sucky.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe last fucking possession

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is that other than the Cowboys, no one on the Broncos schedule the next few weeks has a good defense, or is good at getting after the passer. The next 6 games on the schedule are Raiders, Eagles, @Cowboys, Jaguars, @Colts, Redskins, then the bye. Then it's @Chargers before coming home to take on the Chiefs, who so far look like they've got a very good pass rush.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clady is diagnosed with a Lisfranc injury; minutes later, Chris Clark is signed to an extension through 2015

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clady is diagnosed with a Lisfranc injury; minutes later, Chris Clark is signed to an extension through 2015

He could miss anywhere from 2-4 weeks or more if it is bad.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like I was close in what I thought with both Ihenacho and Ayers both fine and expected to play Monday with Clady out for a few weeks with a sprained foot. I said one to two weeks but looking more like 3 weeks for it to heal.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's basically an injury to the top of his foot. The metatarsal bones were damaged. It may or may not require surgery, depending on the extent of the injury.

Chris Clark is capable, now he will have to prove he is able.