• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

injuries

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough break on Clady. If he can be back and healthy by week 11, you guys will be fine though.

Manning just needs to throw a little quicker to that freak of a TE you guys have.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the Broncos are planning on putting Clady on the Designated to Return list. Not a bad signing. Obviously the guy isn't an All-Pro but a good reliable back up with starting experience.

several teams desperate for O-Linemen looked at Justice in the off season. None of them signed him, makes you wonder why

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys owe Mike an apology.

For what? Reporting what was already reported everywhere else? It's his speculation that drives me nuts. For being the DP "Bronco Insider" he does not often show much "insight".

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what? Reporting what was already reported everywhere else? It's his speculation that drives me nuts. For being the DP "Bronco Insider" he does not often show much "insight".

Ya know, Klis is the perfect example of an NFL analyst in today's mainstream media. Generally these guys were too much of a nerd in high school to have played football, received no formal training or education in the sport they are covering, and have an over-inflated ego because they are "controversial" or an "insider". They are ridiculous and I refuse to even read most "analysts" out there. I get most of my info from bloggers who actually know what the difference between a Fairbanks-Burroughs and a Phillips defense is and does not just classify them as a "3-4" defense, actually check their references, check their ego at the door, and do not ignore their spell checker. Fuck Klis.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe being the "insider" isn't sufficient for making him the "insighter" [sic].

FFSparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

I'm going to use this going forward just replacing "DP "Bronco Insider"" with what ever "Sports Authority Reporter" that I'm disagreeing with. And sadly there are many of them out there :doh:

Go Broncos!
:suds:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And an example of what I am talking about:

They Ain?t Heavy, They?re My Broncos: Replacing Ryan Clady - It's All Over, Fat Man!

Very well written article on what the Broncos may do to replace Clady at LT based on observation and not on speculation or trying to have the "scoop" (which Klis rarely has).

Good stuff there.

Off the topic, this caught my eye.

According to PFF, he hasn’t give up a single sack, hit, or hurry in his 150 snaps. That’s what you want from your center.

I count only 137 plays from the offense the first 2 games. I guess they are including the preseason snaps.

Still a really impressive number.