• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Injuries to Kings

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Or he was faking it and sat out the 3rd to insure Torres wouldnt play anymore games in the series.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sooooo, how could the hit be shoulder to shoulder? :2cents:

almost straight up, not completely straight up they are the same height, ralphie can dip his shoulder you know, people need to watch the entire replay, stoll is bent over at the waist to bat the puck forward right before he gets hit.

Like i said from the outset the only call they could possibly make is it was because stoll was unsuspecting, but as the old saying goes in hockey "heads up!"

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have a lot of respect for ole bitter beer face Sutter but i find this statement ludacris at best "Our player is quite a bit more important than theirs." im sure its playoff jibberish but its a crock of shit

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost straight up, not completely straight up they are the same height, ralphie can dip his shoulder you know, people need to watch the entire replay, stoll is bent over at the waist to bat the puck forward right before he gets hit.

Like i said from the outset the only call they could possibly make is it was because stoll was unsuspecting, but as the old saying goes in hockey "heads up!"

Saw that. It makes it even worse because Torres saw that Stoll was hunched over playing the puck with his glove. The melon was too juicy to resist.

Losing Torres would hurt the Sharks more than LAK losing Stoll. The added faceoff wins will not offset the physicality and energy Torres brought. I hope Doug can pull some lawyer act and get his defendant off scott free.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has a shoulder injury and not a head injury... shouldnt that be proof enough that it wasnt a head hit?

:think: how the fuck do we KNOW that Stoll is even hurt? Could be a trick from the LA Kings to mess with the NHL to get a key Shark out of this series? If Stoll suits up for game 2, then we can all say he was faking the injury.

*Plus Stoll didnt need attention on the ice, he got up on his own two pussy ass feet and skated to his own bench. :2cents:

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeahh?? It's already 12:30 east time. They should have met by now?

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The hearing was scheduled for noon eastern. We usually hear something about two hours after.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Stoll is likely to miss the game which to me indicates its a shoulder injury not a concussion. The fact that he's even probable is a good indicator it's bullshit on the head contact. If he isnt hurt with a concussion the kings should be fined and and stoll suspended

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Why would the hearing be so late? Makes it impossible for Torres to play even if he didn't get a suspension.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why would the hearing be so late? Makes it impossible for Torres to play even if he didn't get a suspension.

Exactly sharks lose a key player on a bullshit call regardless it's why I think if stoll returns and it's a shoulder injury the kings should be fined and lose stoll for a game

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pollack tweeting the hearing is over but no announcement will made for another few hours.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why is this being treated so weird? Why would they withhold information for so long? haha

No idea. I'm not sure if it's a good sign or a bad one. Maybe whatever Wilson presented at the hearing gave Shanny and the league something to think about.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No idea. I'm not sure if it's a good sign or a bad one. Maybe whatever Wilson presented at the hearing gave Shanny and the league something to think about.

They are trapped shabby in a corner is my guess and they know they just fucked the sharks, probably coming up with some bullshit damage control speach

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Even is he isn't suspended, he isn't going to make it back in time for the game today, so that's 1 game right there.
Just read some article on how much more important Stoll is to LA than Torres is to the Sharks....People don't have a fucking clue. They're making Stoll sound like he is Crosby!!!
If I were Wilson, I'd bring tape of all the hits in the playoff so far, especially the blatant boarding plays, most of which haven't even resulted in penalties, and are far worse than this hit.
This is all reputation, nothing more.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even is he isn't suspended, he isn't going to make it back in time for the game today, so that's 1 game right there.
Just read some article on how much more important Stoll is to LA than Torres is to the Sharks....People don't have a fucking clue. They're making Stoll sound like he is Crosby!!!
If I were Wilson, I'd bring tape of all the hits in the playoff so far, especially the blatant boarding plays, most of which haven't even resulted in penalties, and are far worse than this hit.
This is all reputation, nothing more.

Normally hearing like this take 45 minutes to an hour max. This hearing took two and a half hours to complete. Wilson attending the meeting personally instead of a rep from the hockey ops department says a lot as well.

Most of the tweets I've seen from former players, now analysts for other media outlets, say that it was a clean play and Torres shouldn't be suspended. IMO he'll get a game maybe two and Shanny will try to legitimize the suspension by saying Torres could have done more to ensure the safety of the player he was making contact with.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally hearing like this take 45 minutes to an hour max. This hearing took two and a half hours to complete. Wilson attending the meeting personally instead of a rep from the hockey ops department says a lot as well.

Most of the tweets I've seen from former players, now analysts for other media outlets, say that it was a clean play and Torres shouldn't be suspended. IMO he'll get a game maybe two and Shanny will try to legitimize the suspension by saying Torres could have done more to ensure the safety of the player he was making contact with.

And that's when Wilson cracks him across the jaw! :gaah:

Last edited by a moderator: