• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Incognito still out of a job. really nfl?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ask Leonard Little who got drunk one Saturday night before a game and killed a man he hit on the way home back when he was still playing. I think he would agree the punitive assessment should be more extensive than just 4 games.

Killing a man yes obviously should be more. Right now a DUI gets you a slap on the wrist in the NFL so a 4-game suspension is at least a step in the right direction.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well G&G, if you referring to Peyton and the party having alcohol, you won't find him there. He doesn't do partying when there is alcohol involved even if he is not drinking and he is more of a home body these days.
I meant Incognito.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incognito, a good, potentially above average nfl olineman (he made the probowl in 2012) Is still without a job.

He is essentially blacklisted from the nfl, he didn't knock his fiance unconscious, then drag her limp body around. He didn't run over someone while drunk/high killing them, he didn't shoot himself while in a club, he didn't go to jail for a dog killing ring, He didn't get busted for drugs, he didn't get busted for steroids, he didn't get arrested for anything.......what he did was he was mean to a 300 pound grown ass man and got tattled on.

And he's basically blacklisted from the league, anyone else with me finding this crazy.

Theres no team out there with oline probs?
Don't care if he returns to the league, but I don't want him on my team. Would seem every team feels the same way. Return to the league, but not here. He's a cancer in the locker room. No way in hell I'd want that for our team.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You REALLY want to take a chance on pissing off every black guy on your team?
Yeah, cuz they're not already pissed off at sumptin. right now they izz prolly P Oed that you called them black.....YO!

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aawww, poor Incognito. Maybe he shouldn't have spent the last decade burning bridges.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't care if he returns to the league, but I don't want him on my team. Would seem every team feels the same way. Return to the league, but not here. He's a cancer in the locker room. No way in hell I'd want that for our team.
I can appreciate that, but by the same token I wouldn't want a whining pussy and complicit POS like Jonathan Martin in my locker room either.. I also read a lot of the transcripts available and I didn't have to go too deep into it to see that Martin was no victim in this case, unless you consider his lawyer/activist parents as part of the equation.

Fuk em both

BritishDolfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd think most teams would avoid a guy who might be a serious clubhouse problem more than a guy who has legal trouble...you can usually throw money around to fix law problems, messing up the team's chemistry is more problematic.

Exactly. Not withstanding my views on the whole Martin issue (which if you're that interested you can search for), the main problem for Incognito is going to be convincing a team that he's not a locker room cancer.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can appreciate that, but by the same token I wouldn't want a whining pussy and complicit POS like Jonathan Martin in my locker room either.. I also read a lot of the transcripts available and I didn't have to go too deep into it to see that Martin was no victim in this case, unless you consider his lawyer/activist parents as part of the equation.

Fuk em both

I never said I'd take Martin, but if I had to pick one or the other I'd have to say he is the lessor potential problem. One might fold and turn out to be a bust under pressure while the other could spread issues around your entire locker room, or at least the entire line.

I don't want either, but I'd take the pussy every time if I had no choice.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I'd take Martin, but if I had to pick one or the other I'd have to say he is the lessor potential problem. One might fold and turn out to be a bust under pressure while the other could spread issues around your entire locker room, or at least the entire line.

I don't want either, but I'd take the pussy every time if I had no choice.
If I was running a soccer team I might agree with you, but this is football and I'll take the guy with anger issues if you don't mind :suds:

Cheers BTW, I have not run across your path so far in my two (?) weeks here at the asylum.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was running a soccer team I might agree with you, but this is football and I'll take the guy with anger issues if you don't mind :suds:

Cheers BTW, I have not run across your path so far in my two (?) weeks here at the asylum.

He would have made a fine Raider!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have seen what cancers can do to locker rooms in the NFL. You want guys with intensity and if they play with focused anger it's all good, but when they are taking it out on the players next to them it doesn't help your team.

The worst thing Martin could do is suck and you just replace him. Richie could cause problems with other players.

I don't subscribe to the whole theory that only a real pussy could be impacted by douches like him. There are others that came out and said he was a miserable ass hole. Sure, some supported him as well, but it wasn't just Martin. Martin just had other issues it seems that compounded with it.

Welcome aboard.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incognito has never been a great talent in the NFL and he's been a head case all his life. Why are folks surprised he isn't on a roster?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have seen what cancers can do to locker rooms in the NFL. You want guys with intensity and if they play with focused anger it's all good, but when they are taking it out on the players next to them it doesn't help your team.

The worst thing Martin could do is suck and you just replace him. Richie could cause problems with other players.

I don't subscribe to the whole theory that only a real pussy could be impacted by douches like him. There are others that came out and said he was a miserable ass hole. Sure, some supported him as well, but it wasn't just Martin. Martin just had other issues it seems that compounded with it.

Welcome aboard.
Thanks, I guess for me one puss cancels out one asshole.

Wouldn't want either of these guys on my team because I think they are both disruptive in the "room", one with a raging aggressiveness and the other with the flaming, passive aggressive BS learned from his mommy.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can not bring myself to comment on this so I have hired a personal representative to relay my feelings to Mr. Incognito.

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I guess for me one puss cancels out one asshole.

Wouldn't want either of these guys on my team because I think they are both disruptive in the "room", one with a raging aggressiveness and the other with the flaming, passive aggressive BS learned from his mommy.

Bullies are actually the biggest pussies. So Incognito is a asshole, big pussy and headcase. Plus he turned off his Tweeter acct and unfriended me, then put it back on. Glad douche went and committed himself to get some mental help. Wouldnt want Ritchie on Patriots, cancerous pussy asshole

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wasnt his first issue or first time he's been cast aside by a team. He's been a dick and problem for years. He is also a mediocre aging OL at this point. Who needs the headache?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing Martin and Rice misses the mark because of the aftermath. If Martin hadn't fled the team, Incognito's role wouldn't have been so magnified and we might not have heard much of it. If Rice's woman hadn't stayed with him and married him, his case probably would have magnified.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy has been a problem wherever he played, he is out of options now. He will regret his short lived career years from now when he is broke and wonders why the world "cheated HIM" out of a decent living.

Good riddance to that moron and the self-righteous pony he rides daily.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Richie could be an average starter for someone, but he is a head case and before he "bullied" Jonathan Martin, Incognito had a reputation as one of the dirtiest players in the league and was flagged regularly.

An average offensive linemen who plays dirty, gets flagged a lot and could potentially be a problem in the locker room is not worth the risk. It doesn't surprise me that nobody has taken a chance with him.