• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In the last 10 years this is the first time the Dallas Cowboys have

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it all offseason, Mike McCarthy was not a good hire.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought he was the best of the retreads. STBD.

I thought the same thing. Look at Pederson, he won with Foles, but can't do squat with Wentz. If Mullins didn't have the worst performance, besides maybe Painter when Indy was tanking for Luck, Philly wouldn't have any wins this season

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same thing. Look at Pederson, he won with Foles, but can't do squat with Wentz. If Mullins didn't have the worst performance, besides maybe Painter when Indy was tanking for Luck, Philly wouldn't have any wins this season
Never ceases to amaze me that people STILL dont seem to understand that the NFL is a week to week league. Injuries and The football Gods often make a difference. Any given Sunday. That’s why it’s so much fun to play the game.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb looks like a very good draft pick, as does Trevon Diggs.

I think the real problem for Dallas is coaching and salary cap management. They have a lot of good players on paper but they are not using them well.

The injury to Gerald McCoy was also big because they were thin in the interior DL. That and injuries at LB have made the d a joke against the run.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have Lamb and a 1-3 record.
I'll take it.
Whoever we would have drafted Defensive Wise. Wouldnt fix this horrendous defense. We would still be 1-3 (or maybe 0-4)
You dont skip that highly rated player for need when the guy falls to you.
Years from now, when we do fix the defense Lamb will still be an all pro player at WR. (which will also help the defense)
I am still very excited we have this guy.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
player evaluations is lacking
look at Poe and Jaylon Smith. Looking at the safety play begs the question how in the hell did cut Clinton-Dix for this.

The DC hasn't been good for several years. The Browns showed through 3 games they run the football with 2 & 3 tight end sets, yet Dallas comes out in the nickel.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb was the pick no question In my mind. Cooper is gone after next year unless he turns it around big time. Trading for him saved a season but cost a possible good defensive player if you want to go that route. Either way WR was a need long term. Cooper shows up at home and wilts on the road.
I’m not happy with the defense this year but picking Lamb was no question the right pick. Long term
JMHO

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will win the division, their has enough easy games the rest of the way to get to 7 or 8 wins.
They hve the same schedule for the season as the eagles sans What is it 2 games...
Perhaps. Do you equally post the opinions you get wrong? Asking for a friend.
And you’ve been gone for 2 years!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, now you're moving goalposts.
What trade could they have made? Asking for a friend? I heard the Steelers could of traded back into round 1 and drafted joe burrow as bens replacement as welll...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb was the pick no question In my mind. Cooper is gone after next year unless he turns it around big time. Trading for him saved a season but cost a possible good defensive player if you want to go that route. Either way WR was a need long term. Cooper shows up at home and wilts on the road.
I’m not happy with the defense this year but picking Lamb was no question the right pick. Long term
JMHO

Lamb has looked good and Cooper has looked at elsewhere, like everybody else these days.

But I'm liking Cedric Wilson a lot and Brown seems to know how to play as well.

And I haven't even said Gallup.

But they have nobody who knows what the fuck to do on defence.

Not a fucking clue.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They hve the same schedule for the season as the eagles sans What is it 2 games...

And you’ve been gone for 2 years!
Just cuz I’ve been gone for 2 years...doesn’t mean I’ve lost the ability to snuff out posters who obviously require self congratulations, :fish: