• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In related Camp news... Bennett suspended...

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
indefinitely for showing off MMA moves instead of Karate moves. Coaching staff believes he hasn't been taking his Karate classes seriously, since he resorted to wrastlin.

or something to that effect.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
something I brought up last year in the two minute drill, Bennett walking to his spot, everyone else hustling.

apparently during workouts multiple players are voicing their opinions on why they are all running and Bennett is walking. there is alot of dirt coming out from bearbona so this bonehead move might have just been the straw that broke the camels back.

If this prissy boy doesnt want to get hit, maybe they need to issue him a red jersey.

Bear defense is getting new leaders with a mean streak. Only good things can happen against the opposition.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
something I brought up last year in the two minute drill, Bennett walking to his spot, everyone else hustling.

apparently during workouts multiple players are voicing their opinions on why they are all running and Bennett is walking. there is alot of dirt coming out from bearbona so this bonehead move might have just been the straw that broke the camels back.

If this prissy boy doesnt want to get hit, maybe they need to issue him a red jersey.

Bear defense is getting new leaders with a mean streak. Only good things can happen against the opposition.

It was a non-contact portion of practice, and the hit came right after Wilson's collarbone break. So offensive players were probably rightfully on edge a bit. Fuller clearly didn't mean to knock him down, just went for the ball and accidentally caught his neck and clotheslined him. I get why that scared Bennett, but he totally overreacted. Fuller did nothing wrong, just went for the ball.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long is the suspension?

I also do recall hearing Giants fans say Bennett has a tendency to be a prima donna. Although, he was nothing but a pleasure to have around last year. I get the feeling the team is just getting after it this year, and cooler heads just failed to prevail.

I'm really not worried. There's enough vets on this team to EASILY moved passed something so silly. Apparently, BM addressed the entire team after practice, I think all will be well. I'd be willing to bet Fuller and Bennett have already talked it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cubzzzfanincali

obviously the organization has spoken: "do not throw our number one draft pick around just because you suffer occasional tantrums....or else."