• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In presenting our new backup PG news...

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, come to think of it. This is a vintage Salesman move. Hahahaha, all you have to do is have a string of 10 good games and you'll make money off of Voldemort come next season.

So what happens with Baldy then? Can we carry 3 pgs to start? Does nobody want Baldy? Maybe we wait to see what he does in the Olympics?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So what happens with Baldy then? Can we carry 3 pgs to start? Does nobody want Baldy? Maybe we wait to see what he does in the Olympics?

According to Wolstat:

Ryan Wolstat
about 15 hours ago
With Lucas III, Gray and Anderson deals now official, the Raptors appear to be closed for business for a while. Expect them to go to training camp as is and as the season goes on and injuries occur, teams struggle, etc. trade opportunities will come up that aren't currently available. Calderon is a true professional and will handle the situation as he has in the past.

Why Salesman, Why??

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least we have the best PG combo in the league i guess.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
at least we have the best PG combo in the league i guess.

Salesman's likely down to his last hope: trade Baldy at the deadline. Either some team like Philly ends up sucking the season and needs to blow up their team, we can trade them an expiring and take on a substantial contract (like Iggy's) but will significantly improve our team. Or, if that scenario doesn't occur then we'll likely just pull an Ariba and trade Baldy for a bunch of sloppy second rounders and Salesman will think of some excuse to spin this as being a positive.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Salesman's likely down to his last hope: trade Baldy at the deadline. Either some team like Philly ends up sucking the season and needs to blow up their team, we can trade them an expiring and take on a substantial contract (like Iggy's) but will significantly improve our team. Or, if that scenario doesn't occur then we'll likely just pull an Ariba and trade Baldy for a bunch of sloppy second rounders and Salesman will think of some excuse to spin this as being a positive.

only thing is bald drone's value is likely to drop as his play drops sharing minutes with porkchop, no way jose's dimes piss out so often

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
the good thing is , all this pressure on jose has got to get him balding again after an off year

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction is Jose breaks his leg a la Garbajosa style on game 4 then Alvin Williams comes out of retirement steals the starting job from Lowry, makes the allstar game and breaks every PG record know to man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My prediction is Jose breaks his leg a la Garbajosa style on game 4 then Alvin Williams comes out of retirement steals the starting job from Lowry, makes the allstar game and breaks every PG record know to man.

That would be so sick. I mean, c'mon! Look at this man! The ladies obviously love him and I don't blame them. That smile could light up a dark room.

alvin-williams-with-biggest-fan.jpg