• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In other NFL news. Incognito is off his meds again

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Carolina.
I understand he is signed in Carolina
I was commenting about the Raider fan saying: "Martin can play in the NFL."
In that context, I'm asking the Raider fan if Martin would be wanted "in Oakland"
Basically, he is saying he is fine in NFL as long as he is on another team.....

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand he is signed in Carolina
I was commenting about the Raider fan saying: "Martin can play in the NFL."
In that context, I'm asking the Raider fan if Martin would be wanted "in Oakland"
Basically, he is saying he is fine in NFL as long as he is on another team.....

Our OL is pretty much set.

As a backup before he signed with Carolina? Maybe.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe a person needs to be mentally tough to have a long career in the NFL so my statement is relevant.

Not reading that well today eh?

Football is a game of athletes. Not being able to put up with bullying doesn't parlay into not being able to take the physical punishment of the game. Nor does it directly correlate to handling the mental and emotional stresses of the game. It's a different thing entirely.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading just as good or better than you.
Then you enjoy looking stupid? Making points that were refuted before you even made them doesn't seem like a very wise use of time to me.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you enjoy looking stupid? Making points that were refuted before you even made them doesn't seem like a very wise use of time to me.
I really don't care what you think but you already know that. I guess only your opinions are relevant to the discussion.

Last edited:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i took worse hazing in my fraternity and when i played rugby.

did incognito take martin and the other rookies into the woods in dead winter, on a frozen lake...make them strip, have their clothes tossed in the woods, and have 2 hours to make it back home?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't even good in Miami. He was one of the weaker parts of their lines and was getting beat quite a bit off the edge.

Also believe he was pretty bad on the 9ers. I think they had to keep Vernon in to block more.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i took worse hazing in my fraternity and when i played rugby.

did incognito take martin and the other rookies into the woods in dead winter, on a frozen lake...make them strip, have their clothes tossed in the woods, and have 2 hours to make it back home?

So you actually put up with shit like that? No way in hell I would. There's nothing I'd want to do enough to put up with juvenile crap like that.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you actually put up with shit like that? No way in hell I would. There's nothing I'd want to do enough to put up with juvenile crap like that.
i was juvenile

i was 18

you shoulda seen what the rugby guys put us through. kill a bottle of piss warm mad dog 20/2, handed to you at the top of the stairs, before you hit the botton step. then, you were punched in the stomach. then, you did pushups while singing rugby songs.

then, that night...for a party...you'd have to walk around just about naked (only a sock) serving appetizers to the chicks.

i havent even gotten into gamedays yet...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was juvenile

i was 18

you shoulda seen what the rugby guys put us through. kill a bottle of piss warm mad dog 20/2, handed to you at the top of the stairs, before you hit the botton step. then, you were punched in the stomach. then, you did pushups while singing rugby songs.

then, that night...for a party...you'd have to walk around just about naked (only a sock) serving appetizers to the chicks.

i havent even gotten into gamedays yet...

Even if I was juvenile.... I've never quite understood "hazing".

At university they had a frosh week thing going on. I basically avoided it in my first year and had nothing to do with afterwards in following years.

Just not my thing.