• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In maybe we'll get Kyle Lowry news...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This really shouldn’t really be a surprise — ever since Daryl Morey took over as general manager of the Rockets they have been one of the more active teams on draft day.

Right now they pick No. 14 but they want to move up, according to ESPN.

Sources say that Houston has discussed deals with several teams in the top 10 about moving up in the draft. And the Rockets might have found two willing partners.

Although sources stressed that no deal is imminent, Sacramento (No. 5) and Toronto (No. 8) have let Houston know that their top-10 selections are available. Sources say that the Rockets, in turn, have made both of their first-round picks available (No. 14 and No. 16), but the key to any trade going through could be point guard Kyle Lowry.

The Kings have been rumored to be shopping their pick around.

If the Rockets can re-sign Goran Dragic they can afford to move Lowry, although Lowry was a borderline All-Star player until he was injured last year.

What’s interesting is ESPN reports the Rockets are after big man Andre Drummond, one of the biggest gambles in this draft. He’s a guy who could turn out to be a Serge Ibaka or maybe even poor-man’s Andrew Bynum in the paint, he has that level of skill, but he’s had serious questions about his drive and passion. He has not impressed in many workouts, according to reports. But if Morey takes him and gets a hit, he may have the second best player in this draft. But it is a big risk.

from: Report: Rockets talking with Raptors, Kings about draft trade | ProBasketballTalk

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
fuck this, uzoh had a tripple double last season. Keep the pick, piss it away on teague even though he may be got for a mid first. Lowry is just a product of competitiveness calls and rigging, won't follow through here. Plus his arms may or may not be extremely short

my nigels

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im down with waiters. i think that guys legit. lowry, or waiters would be sweet, no thank you on lillard though

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i take that back.

the rockets are a really smart team, and i dont want to be on the other side of a deal with them. probably means we're gonna lose the trade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
does waiters by chance have a thin creepy mustache?

im down with waiters. i think that guys legit. lowry, or waiters would be sweet, no thank you on lillard though

No creep stache. He looks like this:

Dion_Waiters_Syracuse_InsideOnly.jpg

Apparently the word on Waiters is that he's not the biggest dude in the world, but he's fast and strong as fuck, and can score at will. Most peg him as a really good sixth man which could come in handy for us (although, it'd be best if we drafted a starter).

I don't know much about Lillard though. I'm skeptical on him, but that might be because I don't like his name.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i take that back.

the rockets are a really smart team, and i dont want to be on the other side of a deal with them. probably means we're gonna lose the trade

For some reason, the Rockets are having a fire sale. Everything must go. They already got rid of the Blinding Light for another draft pick. Rumor has it, they want Drummond

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
all bs from colangelo, he's completely lost and praying for drummond to fall

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disney's bottom line said earlier tonight Houston is trying to get a top 10 pick to go with the 14th, 16th & 18th overall picks they already have so they can trade them all as part of a deal to acquire Dwight Howard from Orlando.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's what Salesman has to say about the draft. I haven't watched it yet, but my guess is he'll probably say shit all

[YOUTUBE]Liruq4wSB40&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

colangelo looks like voldemort from harry potter

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOOD GOD THE DARK LORD HAS TAKEN OVER THE RAPTORS!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Disney's bottom line said earlier tonight Houston is trying to get a top 10 pick to go with the 14th, 16th & 18th overall picks they already have so they can trade them all as part of a deal to acquire Dwight Howard from Orlando.

Well, Dwight has said he wouldn't sign with Houston. But, now I really don't know what Houston is doing. Trading Sammy D AND the 14th pick for the Bucks's 12th pick?!?!