• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In maybe we'll get Kyle Lowry news...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
bryan-colangelo_392.jpg

Voldemort_in_Movie_1.jpg

Oh man, he really looks like Voldemort.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
on another note, how the hell can i be the only one horned over drummond? guy is a serious eddy curry in the making

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
From Hoopsworld:

06/27/12 9:20PM EST – Bill Ingram:

The Houston Rockets are in hot pursuit of a lottery pick to try and lure Dwight Howard away from Orlando, but one issue they’re having in ongoing discussions with Toronto, according to a source familiar with the situation, is that the Raptors believe they have a real chance of landing Steve Nash, and so are reluctant to trigger a deal for Rockets point guard Kyle Lowry. The obvious appeal of bringing Nash home to Canada has Toronto hesitant to make a deal for another starting PG.

06/27/12 8:20PM EST – Bill Ingram:

Houston Rockets point guard Kyle Lowry sees the writing on the wall and expects to be traded in the next 24 hours. The only question seems to be where he will be traded, with Sacramento and Toronto looking like the current frontrunners. The Rockets are looking for a lottery pick, either to use themselves, perhaps on Andre Drummond, or to sweeten their offer to Orlando for Dwight Howard.

Additionally, sources close to the situation tell HOOPSWORLD that the Rockets already have a deal in place to re-sign free agent point guard Goran Dragic, which would explain why they are so willing to deal Lowry.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow, i didnt know it was tomorrow. Good thing i picked up weed and liquor today with my espn insider money

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw man, you guys have no idea how horned I am for tomorrow. Be prepared for the greatest draft commentary ever!

im so stoked. i got a good feeling there's going to be a lot of trades.

im going to be kind of depressed though when we end up with one of the zeller brothers, or the next rafael araujo.