• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In Harbaugh We Trust

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have my faith in Baalke, more than I do in Harbaugh. Really like Fangio too though
I am the complete opposite. I have no reason to put much faith in Baalke but I can say that what I have seen from Harbaugh, I have full faith that in 3 years this team will have made it to the playoffs.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have faith in Harbaugh, though I'm expecting bumps the first couple of seasons. Baalke - not so much.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He arrived in SF with high praise and glory. I am excited as well but what ultimately matters? .....Results....If we dont see any results, especially when a lot of us have high expectations, he will just be thrown under the bus with little or no hesitation.
Of course results are the bottom line the one looks for but what type of results are you talking about? Division winner? Wildcard winner? Super Bowl winner?
If Harbaugh takes this team to the playoffs with Smith this year then he will have done something that no one thought he could do or should I say very few. That alone will have earned him a boatload of slack from just about every 49er fan.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I have faith in Harbaugh, though I'm expecting bumps the first couple of seasons. Baalke - not so much.

At the end of year 2 the 49ers will have made the playoffs. I have little doubt about that. By year 3 I think they will win a playoff game.

Last edited by a moderator:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Just so you know, Mr. Optimus Prime, you are the sole reason I jumped on Harbaugh's bandwagon, so I am riding your coat tails - Don't let me down, Prime!

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The best thing about watching Alex Smith is you don't know what the heck you're about to see.

On defense definitely keeping an eye on Aldon Smith, but also will be checking out Soap and Bowman.

I'll be peeking in at Anthony Davis. Other than that I'm hoping Hunter keeps it up and that someone stole the Barlow shoes from Dixon.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i WISH you huys luck,,SF used to be a great team but in recent years have been bad very bad,,,,the fans decierve more

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I expected more from someone with all that Rep Power

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course results are the bottom line the one looks for but what type of results are you talking about? Division winner? Wildcard winner? Super Bowl winner?
If Harbaugh takes this team to the playoffs with Smith this year then he will have done something that no one thought he could do or should I say very few. That alone will have earned him a boatload of slack from just about every 49er fan.

He won't do it with Smith.

He'll start Smith and once he crashed in a regular season game he'll roll the dice with Kap.

I don't see the niners making the playoffs with Smith.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
transformers-2-revenge-of-the-fallen-optimus-prime.jpg

Prime is ready....

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you know, Mr. Optimus Prime, you are the sole reason I jumped on Harbaugh's bandwagon, so I am riding your coat tails - Don't let me down, Prime!

I feel so important. :whoo:

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't do it with Smith.

He'll start Smith and once he crashed in a regular season game he'll roll the dice with Kap.

I don't see the niners making the playoffs with Smith.

Thanks, because I was sure Harbaugh was banking on Smith leading us to the playoffs this year.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, because I was sure Harbaugh was banking on Smith leading us to the playoffs this year.

Vince Lombardi couldn't do it with Smith.

I'm hoping Harbaugh is as good as advertised but you can't get blood from a turnip. That's all I was saying.

The NFC west is the worst division out there. Making the playoffs is doable if we don't have a headcase at QB.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vince Lombardi couldn't do it with Smith.

I'm hoping Harbaugh is as good as advertised but you can't get blood from a turnip. That's all I was saying.

The NFC west is the worst division out there. Making the playoffs is doable if we don't have a headcase at QB.

Or Bill Walsh or Bill Belichik. But I don't think anyone in this thread has claimed that this team or Harbaugh in particular is banking on the notion that Alex Smith will carry this team to the playoffs.