• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

In Harbaugh We Trust

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just want to dedicate a thread to the faith that I have in our new HC. For the first time in a long time I believe this team is headed in the right direction. We are back to our roots of the West Coast Offense. :nod: I have all of the confidence in the world that Harbaugh will build a winner for years to come. I love his attention to detail. I love how he is an expert on the x's and o's on offense. I love how the players have responded to him (especially VD). It may take a year or two but Harbaugh will turn these players into winners. No matter how bad it may get we must stick with Harbaugh through thick and thin. Flip-flopping :juggle: HC's every couple of seasons is not healthy for an organization. We ride-or-die with Harbaugh, and I have a feeling we will be doing a lot of riding. All hail king Harbaugh.:hail:

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
woops didnt mean to post it twice. How do i delete one.:fish:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he came in with LOTS of acclaimation and praise for his background, connections/ties, and current work.

I am excited(offensively) how we will come into games with actual gameplans that both suits to our strengths as well as exposing the weakness of our opponent.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he came in with LOTS of acclaimation and praise for his background, connections/ties, and current work.

I am excited(offensively) how we will come into games with actual gameplans that both suits to our strengths as well as exposing the weakness of our opponent.

He arrived in SF with high praise and glory. I am excited as well but what ultimately matters? .....Results....If we dont see any results, especially when a lot of us have high expectations, he will just be thrown under the bus with little or no hesitation.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He arrived in SF with high praise and glory. I am excited as well but what ultimately matters? .....Results....If we dont see any results, especially when a lot of us have high expectations, he will just be thrown under the bus with little or no hesitation.

for arguments sake, says the results don't come in as we expected...which comes first from fans?

Do we :lm: on him and his schemes/preparation ???

or

Do we :lm: on the players????

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The key is continuity. It will probably take some time to get this thing rolling. We have to be patient. I have faith in Harbaugh turning this thing around if we stick with him.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for arguments sake, says the results don't come in as we expected...which comes first from fans?

Do we :lm: on him and his schemes/preparation ???

or

Do we :lm: on the players????

Good question. Its a team sport. Cant blame one individual. But you can put emphasis on individual efforts or calls...Coaches making questionable decisions/calls. Players... nate clements *cough*, making bone-head mistakes that cost you. If the niners go 4-12 though ...It will be on Harbaugh IMO.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key is continuity. It will probably take some time to get this thing rolling. We have to be patient. I have faith in Harbaugh turning this thing around if we stick with him.

Agreed....but declining is not an option. Too much talent. "Two of the most powerful warriors are patience and time." haha heard it in a magazine.. Dont know how much we all really have at this point.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how much mastery of the Xs and Os Harbaugh has. Who was the OC at USD? Roman has been the Xs and Os for him since Stanford.

PaleRider

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think he was the perfect hire for us and will get us back to being an elite team in the league. I do think it will take some time though. Additionally I am fast becoming a believer in Blake and the front office. When they hired him we hadn't landed Harbaugh yet and I thought to myself, 'Oh boy, here we go again.' But he has done a fantastic job IMO and has nerves of steel. Plus the two seem to work well together which I think is important. Harbaugh will take start taking flak from the reactionist fans this year, because the record won't live up to the potential. Probably early on. I think year 2 we'll really see a huge improvement.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed....but declining is not an option. Too much talent. "Two of the most powerful warriors are patience and time." haha heard it in a magazine.. Dont know how much we all really have at this point.

agree with above and agree with the post you were responding to (needing patience). granted, everyone has his own level of patience and there are unreasonable ones who don't have ANY.

Harbaugh is a rookie NFL HC plain and simple, he doesn't have a good QB plain and simple, so we fans had better expect a slow start to 2011. thats when we'll know if Harbaugh's a good coach or not, when there's a losing streak. we'll see if he can keep the players 'buying in'?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have my faith in Baalke, more than I do in Harbaugh. Really like Fangio too though

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have my faith in Baalke, more than I do in Harbaugh. Really like Fangio too though

i like Baalke too cause he went thru the entire scouting "ropes". the main thing GM's are judged by is their drafts. so he's as experienced in this area as most GM's in the NFL.

i like Harbaugh too BUT see a rough start? so does he have the personality to keep the players buying in? if he can't keep them on his side, he won't have enough time to REALLY get it going.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's a 1st year HC, new OC, New DC, has a struggling QB/O line/ and had no OTA's or minicamps to prepare and evaluate his players. We must expect a slow start. If we win the division this year, in my opinion, that would be an incredible job on the part of Jim Harbaugh.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can I offer a solid, "In Harbaugh I Hope?"

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thats probably more accurate. That being said, I continue to have faith in the Harbaugh/Baalke regime.

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I honestly dont expect a whole lot tonight. An improvement over last week should be expected. We should match up with the Raiders better. The Saints have so much continuity, they were light years ahead of us.