• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

in b4 rondo is a on the Heat...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Rondo saying that!! Reminds me of the old 80's and 90's superstar mentality that had those players not wanting to "play for the enemy"!! The Celtics and Heat have had some hotly contested games and playoff series and clearly do not like each other (which is why I was somewhat surprised that Ray-Ray went to Miami)!!

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think Melo doesn't know that Rondo is a PG?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think Melo doesn't know that Rondo is a PG?

He's probably referring to how Melo likes to dominate the ball and with a point guard like Rondo, he can't do that!!

That'd be my reasoning anyway!!

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's probably referring to how Melo likes to dominate the ball and with a point guard like Rondo, he can't do that!!

That'd be my reasoning anyway!!

Melo needs a PG like Rondo. He could set Melo up beautifully and make him 100X better.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Rondo saying that!! Reminds me of the old 80's and 90's superstar mentality that had those players not wanting to "play for the enemy"!! The Celtics and Heat have had some hotly contested games and playoff series and clearly do not like each other (which is why I was somewhat surprised that Ray-Ray went to Miami)!!
How is Miami the "enemy" when Rondo's only played 2 meaningful series against them?

Are you suggesting that Miami is one of his "rivals".....:whistle:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melo needs a PG like Rondo. He could set Melo up beautifully and make him 100X better.

except melo is clueless with out the ball in his hands. this also applies to his defense too.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, the feeling is mutual in Miami.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe!! It would depend on whether or not Melo felt Rondo was passing the ball to him enough or not!!

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is Miami the "enemy" when Rondo's only played 2 meaningful series against them?

Are you suggesting that Miami is one of his "rivals".....:whistle:

I'm suggesting exactly what I said. There have been enough hotly contested games between the 2 teams that there is enough "bad blood" for him that he doesn't want to play for them!! Seemed pretty self explanatory to me!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

too bad Ray Allen didn't do the same, the sellout...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too bad Ray Allen didn't do the same, the sellout...

I think that Ray-Ray was just more interested in chasing rings than in being a Celtic!! I think Rondo has bought in to being a Celtic!!

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm suggesting exactly what I said. There have been enough hotly contested games between the 2 teams that there is enough "bad blood" for him that he doesn't want to play for them!! Seemed pretty self explanatory to me!!
But when talking about Dallas vs. the Lakers, you told me that it has to be many "playoff games / series" for there to be any type of rival / bad blood between 2 teams / players. Rondo has played 2 series against Miami, since James got there.

Miami and Rondo doesn't fit that mold. Although Rondo against James does going back to his Cleveland days.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But when talking about Dallas vs. the Lakers, you told me that it has to be many "playoff games / series" for there to be any type of rival / bad blood between 2 teams / players. Rondo has played 2 series against Miami, since James got there.

Miami and Rondo doesn't fit that mold. Although Rondo against James does going back to his Cleveland days.

No I didn't. I told you that the Mavs were an afterthought to the Lakers!! I also said, that the Mavs may consider the Lakers a rival, but the Lakers did not consider the Mavs a rival. The Lakers have pretty well dominated the Mavs throughout their existence and there have been very few hotly contested games between the 2. So, while the Mavs may consider the Lakers a rival, the feeling is not mutual

Since Rondo has been in the league, there have been hotly contested, close games and series between the 2, including at least one before Lebron came to the Heat!!

Nice try, though!! A solid B- for your effort!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GL losing Rondo! He will be like Pierce recruiting guys in another 6 or 7 years.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no rivalry between Miami and Boston. Certainly bad blood with some of the players. Two of those bailed to Brooklyn though. I wouldn't put bad blood and rivalry on equal scaling anyway.

It was very laughable when you tried to make the argument that Dallas was a rival of the Lakers. That was the first time Lakers fan ever heard such.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Ray-Ray was just more interested in chasing rings than in being a Celtic!! I think Rondo has bought in to being a Celtic!!

Well, it wasn't long ago that Danny Ainge was trying to trade Ray Allen to Memphis. So ya.....

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't. I told you that the Mavs were an afterthought to the Lakers!! I also said, that the Mavs may consider the Lakers a rival, but the Lakers did not consider the Mavs a rival. The Lakers have pretty well dominated the Mavs throughout their existence and there have been very few hotly contested games between the 2. So, while the Mavs may consider the Lakers a rival, the feeling is not mutual

Since Rondo has been in the league, there have been hotly contested, close games and series between the 2, including at least one before Lebron came to the Heat!!

Nice try, though!! A solid B- for your effort!!
You specifically said "playoff games" when referring to Dallas. Now you're also using "regular season games" for Rondo to make your stance

A solid A+ for you by changing your criteria.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it wasn't long ago that Danny Ainge was trying to trade Ray Allen to Memphis. So ya.....

He could of gone to Memphis in the off season, but joining the Heat? That's being a complete traitor.

As I've said the Ray Allen motto "Can't beat em, join em"