• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Important Question for the Board #1

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think he is gonna get Orlando Franklin like money though and Clady re-structures so not really counting on it, but interesting thought and would make sense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I think he is gonna get Orlando Franklin like money though and Clady re-structures so not really counting on it, but interesting thought and would make sense.

Definitely makes sense to go after the guy as he is a proven quality starter in this league at probably our weakest position this past year of RT. Like I said though that money has to come from somewhere. I do think I would be ok with cutting Vasquez and trying to move that money towards Schwartz. I like Vasquez but he has been banged up a lot these past 2 years and really is a terrible fit for what the Broncos are trying to do. You then restructure Clady's money and to me that keeps your OL cost about where it is but you have added a quality starter at a position of need that fits our system really well. Sambrailo then to me can play that LG position and move Garcia into that RG position. That is a lot of youth up the middle but I think I would be very ok with that OL.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Vazkey would have some trade value to us. I keep thinking about using him to move up in the first. (I know that is are but it has happened).. His contract isn't bad at all, and he is a very good player just not quite the best fit in zone blocking, but he can do it...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Vazkey would have some trade value to us. I keep thinking about using him to move up in the first. (I know that is are but it has happened).. His contract isn't bad at all, and he is a very good player just not quite the best fit in zone blocking, but he can do it...

Hmm never thought of it that way but you are right. Man this off season is going to be fun this year! So many huge decisions for the Broncos and as we have seen with Elway he is not afraid to make the splash decision that shocks everybody but ends up working out so well for the Broncos. These next 2 weeks and how contract negotiations go will be huge to seeing what the future holds. I keep hearing the Broncos love Paxton Lynch and Dak Prescott in the upcoming draft. I could see them using a guy like Vasquez to trade up in the 1st to get Lynch or say trading Vasquez for an extra 2nd round pick and taking Prescott.