• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Important Life Update

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Tshirt bandwagoners, do think it's also crazy, a lie, that people got accepted to and went to the school that they support?

#UCFacts

Ohh I don’t think you are a bandwagon. Who the hell would ever bandwagon UCF? I just think you are a completely full of shit and feel like you have to be because your only way of making friends is on an internet college football forum. Enjoy Boise.

#UCFacts baby!

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we tried to warn you guys about honors but you did not listen

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I don’t think you are a bandwagon. Who the hell would ever bandwagon UCF? I just think you are a completely full of shit and feel like you have to be because your only way of making friends is on an internet college football forum. Enjoy Boise.

#UCFacts baby!

Coach Heup, Scott and George are all UCFriends of mine. IRL. In person.

Well, actually, George was and is more a grandfather UCFigure for me. While Scott and Josh are my boys.

Tshirt bandwagoners like you, will never know what being a Real UCFan like me is all about. The pain of a loss is more than a pansy like you can handle. Thankfully at UCF, we don't lose.

Speaking of how much a pansy you are, you're backing out of the invitation that you begged for. That says all we ever need to know about your character. Pathetic.

I for a UCFact, show up to poster meet ups, practices and meals with the coaches

It's time for you laps, now. Giddy up, little ralphie.

#UCFacts

Nod4Eight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My apologies, you believe most of what he says. I don’t, I’m just asking him to prove it. An you and few others chime in and say I’m the one with my panties in a bunch. Quit defending him so much or have him prove what you believe that I’m calling h8m out for. Really not hard. Goat shit, lol
I was gonna put the goat shit in a box of coco puffs. You really missed out.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, actually, George was and is more a grandfather UCFigure for me. While Scott and Josh are my boys.

Tshirt bandwagoners like you, will never know what being a Real UCFan like me is all about. The pain of a loss is more than a pansy like you can handle. Thankfully at UCF, we don't lose.

Speaking of how much a pansy you are, you're backing out of the invitation that you begged for. That says all we ever need to know about your character. Pathetic.

I for a UCFact, show up to poster meet ups, practices and meals with the coaches

#UCFacts

Spraying more of your bullshit that no one believes. So pathetic.

I actually went to the university I like on here. I’m not a fan, I’m alumni you lying UCFraud. An I didn’t back out of anything, I have tickets for that day to see us play Texas. That’s far more important than showing up to some random dudes wedding in Idaho that I met on the internet. But since you seem to have a problem making friends outside in the real world, you’ll go.

I can do this all day Bitch

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spraying more of your bullshit that no one believes. So pathetic.

I actually went to the university I like on here. I’m not a fan, I’m alumni you lying UCFraud. An I didn’t back out of anything, I have tickets for that day to see us play Texas. That’s far more important than showing up to some random dudes wedding in Idaho that I met on the internet. But since you seem to have a problem making friends outside in the real world, you’ll go.

I can do this all day Bitch

#UCFacts

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

You literally copy and pasted most of this because you aren’t smart enough to come up with something different. It is pathetic you have to lie about knowing coaches because you aren’t capable of making friends in real life. But it sure is funny calling you out on this.

What s pathetic #UCFraud you are. I’ll continue to do this bitch.

TheReal_NU

This space intentionally left blank
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Called him out on his bs and 4 rival buddies tried to defend his lies. That’s basically it.

Don’t forget about the goat shit and ball gags.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally copy and pasted most of this because you aren’t smart enough to come up with something different. It is pathetic you have to lie about knowing coaches because you aren’t capable of making friends in real life. But it sure is funny calling you out on this.

What s pathetic #UCFraud you are. I’ll continue to do this bitch.

#UCFacts

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#UCFacts

You can copy and paste this all day. You’re still a #UCFraud

Shall we go again?