• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Important Announcement

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having watched KC play recently I wouldn't be shocked if you shut us out. Any given sunday.
Oh hell no an angry Mahomes is a dangerous situation for the opossing team

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys had your time, now get in the back seat and hope it's not for 28 plus years.
Seriously? If BB remains as HC they will win 3 games next season. I could see him coaching your Boys soon :suds:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade down? They're tanking their way up for Caleb/Maye.

If so, they're doing it right. As of now they hold the #2 pick, and who knows what the Bears will do.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah. I completely forgot about that. Good point. So what about Chicago doing the same thing? Trade down to 3 or 4 get more assets, and draft Harrison Jr. to help Fields out?

The current GM didn't draft Fields and from what I'm hearing, he's seen enough. My guess is that coaching staff is gone and he's going to take who he thinks is best at #1. If he trades, it'll probably be the 2nd first rounder to a team that falls in love with somebody else to get more picks.

As an added bonus, I'm going to go out on a limb and think he's going to get somebody that worked with Mahommes to come in to groom his guy. Bienemy???

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOY...that would be most Bear like

Chicago just seems like a franchise that wants/needs a defensive minded head coach historically. Ejiro Evero (DC, Panthers) or MIke MacDonald (DC, Ravens) perhaps? I think both have the demeanor to be a successful head coach. Jeff Ulbrich (DC, Jets) could also be an option. If they do go offense, Ben Johnson (OC, Lions) should be the first call IMO.

Marcus Brady (Eagles) could be in the mix for either head coach or OC this winter. Jerrod Johnson (QB coach, Texans) could be in line for a promotion too.

Since it's yet another upcoming offseason, as a Rams fan I fully expect anyone with ties to McVay to get poached once again (even if the results have been inconsistent of late). That could be Mike LaFleur (OC) or Nick Caley (TE coach, also was on Belichick's staff). Maybe Raheem Morris (DC) gets his next shot.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell no an angry Mahomes is a dangerous situation for the opossing team
angry-kermit.gif