• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Important Announcement

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clueless Movie Whatever GIF by filmeditor

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats will begin their playoff push next week, I know yall a lil sckeered but watch out we coming for you!
So do you like Caleb William or Drake Maye?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are going to make the playoffs at 7-10 in the AFC?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Alt then Jayden McDaniels IMO
Joe Alt is Mike McGlinchey 2.0. He’s become a reputation. I watched him play a bunch this season and I think he’s very over rated. I think he’s a late first at best depending upon his combine. I think he’s more than likely a 2nd rounder in my opinion. I do agree with you that he’s likely to be the first OL off the board. He shouldn’t be.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe Alt is Mike McGlinchey 2.0. He’s become a reputation. I watched him play a bunch this season and I think he’s very over rated. I think he’s a late first at best depending upon his combine. I think he’s more than likely a 2nd rounder in my opinion. I do agree with you that he’s likely to be the first OL off the board. He shouldn’t be.
I watch every ND Game and see him as a definite early round one pick. Could his combine affect that? Yeah I guess, but I feel like he is the first or second best OT coming out. Fashanu out of PSU may be better but I did not get a lot of PSU games this year in Gator Country.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft. They'll trade down before they pick one of them.
I agree and in truth what we need to do is trade down twice in round one. We need to get additional picks in the years and next years draft as well as grab a FA WR. I have been preaching this on the Pats board. This offense is so bad it cannot be fixed in one year.

Of course I feel BB needs to be stripped of GM duties as well

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch every ND Game and see him as a definite early round one pick. Could his combine affect that? Yeah I guess, but I feel like he is the first or second best OT coming out. Fashanu out of PSU may be better but I did not get a lot of PSU games this year in Gator Country.
He’s not a great pass protector. For me he’s a RT prospect because of that.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched draft film yet but the gist I'm getting is that the Penn St OT is the clear #1 with Alt and the Bama OT also first rounders. The gist I hear is that Latham has more core strength and that usually gets drafted higher so I could see Alt falling to third. That said....I kinda think all three are top 15 locks. After that, you see lots of good OL prospects but you aren't quite sure where and how they fit in. At least thats what Ive heard from the two podcasts Ive listened to so far.