• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm proud of my team

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm proud of my Seahawks how they fought back in this game... Good luck Carolina in the NFC title game next week... Great win for you guy's ...

It was Super Bowl or bust for you guys. For good reason...you had a great team. Not sure how you can be proud big picture. If this was the Redskins, it's an awesome season.

Seattle never quits. I've never seen them half-arse it. They got down 31-0. What happens after that, barring a win, I just couldn't take much pride in.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Seahawks fans are happy with their participant ribbon.....

Myself, I'm pissed right off at the season Dallas served up.

And should the Pats fall I'll probably be pissed right off at that too, especially if they lose to Denver.

Two years in a row Seattle gets that participant ribbon, sounds like they are getting used to it.
Guess it's been a long. long, loooooong time since you've been anything but pissed then. Dallas hasn't served up anything but participant ribbons (at best) in-- what?-- two decades maybe?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Super Bowl or bust for you guys. For good reason...you had a great team. Not sure how you can be proud big picture. If this was the Redskins, it's an awesome season.

Seattle never quits. I've never seen them half-arse it. They got down 31-0. What happens after that, barring a win, I just couldn't take much pride in.

I would rather have my team fight with everything they have, rather than just sit back and roll over... Your not gonna win every game, but you definitely don't want to see a lack of heart or effort...

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good thing that you don't have to then.

What it seems like I'm seeing is certain non-Hawk fans being bummed that more Seahawk fans aren't more bummed about their team this season.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather they won it all every year.

Anything else is not good enough.

The "dynasty" declines.......

That's not gonna happen though... No team wins it all every year it's just not reality, and we all know that... Dallas hasn't won it in over 20 years but that doesn't mean every season is just a waste... That's not what sports is all about ... Of course every teams goal is too win the Super-Bowl, but 31 teams are gonna fail...

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Seahawks fans are happy with their participant ribbon.....

Myself, I'm pissed right off at the season Dallas served up.

And should the Pats fall I'll probably be pissed right off at that too, especially if they lose to Denver.

Two years in a row Seattle gets that participant ribbon, sounds like they are getting used to it.

Heh. So says the guy with more than one team he cheers for.

Obviously you're REALLY pissed, so pissed, that you'll just watch the Pats play the Broncos damnit!!!!

Take that Cowboys!!!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it's been a long. long, loooooong time since you've been anything but pissed then. Dallas hasn't served up anything but participant ribbons (at best) in-- what?-- two decades maybe?

Well I care about that, but get used to sucking the hind tit yourself.

Your cycle has ended...

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not gonna happen though... No team wins it all every year it's just not reality, and we all know that... Dallas hasn't won it in over 20 years but that doesn't mean every season is just a waste... That's not what sports is all about ... Of course every teams goal is too win the Super-Bowl, but 31 teams are gonna fail...

Yup and after the "peak" it gets even harder.

And Seattle has peaked.

You should pick up another couples of teams.

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I care about that, but get used to sucking the hind tit yourself.

Your cycle has ended...
Here I was, clinging to some hope. After all, the Hawks have had the #1 scoring defense four four consecutive years, and are returning most of their talent on that side of the ball. And Russell Wilson just had the best season by a QB in franchise history. And Thomas Rawls averaged 5.6 ypc on a first-year, undrafted rookie contract. And Doug Baldwin had a breakout season, and Tyler Lockett had a great rookie season. And Pete Carroll has another off-season to work on the team's issues. So I had a little hope squirreled away in a special place.

And then you had to say that. And now hope is gone.

Blast you Hank. You killed hope!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I was, clinging to some hope. After all, the Hawks have had the #1 scoring defense four four consecutive years, and are returning most of their talent on that side of the ball. And Russell Wilson just had the best season by a QB in franchise history. And Thomas Rawls averaged 5.6 ypc on a first-year, undrafted rookie contract. And Doug Baldwin had a breakout season, and Tyler Lockett had a great rookie season. And Pete Carroll has another off-season to work on the team's issues. So I had a little hope squirreled away in a special place.

And then you had to say that. And now hope is gone.

Blast you Hank. You killed hope!

Elvis mode: Why thank you, thank you very much...

I do try.

As Scooby said, Super Bowl winner, Bridesmaid, not even in the conf final......

Next year Arizona stays strong. St Louise nee LA Lambs kick your prodigious ass twice again and finish 2nd in the West, leaving you window shopping come playoffs.

I'm smelling it.....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Seattle has peaked.

Seattle peaked when they won it all ... That doesn't mean they can't nab another couple good draft picks and improve in areas... Just because they peaked that doesn't mean their window has closed... it's FAR from closed.. Seattle's roster is young and stacked with talent.... And I don't pick up other teams, I stand by MY team as you should ...

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elvis mode: Why thank you, thank you very much...

I do try.

As Scooby said, Super Bowl winner, Bridesmaid, not even in the conf final......

Next year Arizona stays strong. St Louise nee LA Lambs kick your prodigious ass twice again and finish 2nd in the West, leaving you window shopping come playoffs.

I'm smelling it.....
You might be smelling a Seahawk permanent decline, or else you might just need some Immodium. Just sayin.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Seattle has peaked.

Hank, that is what you wish for every night as you lay your head on the pillow, thinking NFL.
Yet, our franchise QB is young and healthy. Our D will again be a force next year based on the roster. I hope the run game is solid going forward, but for you sir it is merely a wish...a hope.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm proud of my Seahawks how they fought back in this game... Good luck Carolina in the NFC title game next week... Great win for you guy's ...
A nice 2nd half comeback by your team.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Russ will be fine, he's already great in my opinion and only geting better.

But the Hawks need to let go of a high-paid vet or two, and for the love of god get some more talent on the O-Line.
The Seattle OL run blocks very well but pass blocking seems to be a problem.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing that you don't have to then.

What it seems like I'm seeing is certain non-Hawk fans being bummed that more Seahawk fans aren't more bummed about their team this season.

Just seems some have shifted their standards to fit the results. A team coming off two Super Bowl appearances is suddenly praised for just trying really hard after going down 31-0 in the playoffs. I just expect professionals to give it 100%, esp in the playoffs...not sure they deserve a ton of kudos for it.