• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm proud of my team

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't undertsand how a veteran team can come out so flat. So frustrating.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree. The shocking part was the defense. The offensive struggles early didn't surprise me but for the defense to struggle so poorly for the entire half surprised me

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks played a great second half. I'm just glad they wont be the team winning the Super Bowl in the 9ers stadium.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Panther's deserved to win the game. I hope this loss stings the Seahawks during the off season.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah we didn't match their intensity early... We were just flat in that first half, credit Carolina though for just coming out like a Tsunami ....

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proud that they didn't fold. Panthers just the better team today, and delivered a first-half beatdown that was too deep to climb out of.

Credit to the Panthers, good luck going forward.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Panther's deserved to win the game. I hope this loss stings the Seahawks during the off season.

a couple more weeks of vacation with Ciara, Wilson will get over this.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, things just got out of hand quickly early on. Rusty Lynch was out of position for a pass, great play by Luke. Fumble went the Panthers way which would've been a ridiculous shift in momentum, and a missed field goal is a TD away from tying.

Sucks when games go like that, but I'd be nervous if I was the Panthers. To let Settle march right back in the game like that and require the turnovers to fall the way they did early on... we'll see. For Cam to have that dork grin on his face though for pretty much being irrelevant the entire game relying on Stewart and the defensive turnovers... I'm hoping for a Panther loss :). Despite his talent, I still think that guy comes off like a complete douchenozzle that somehow is not humbled by every loss.

TheDman875

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great season Seahawks. They overcame a lot of adversity this year. Rest up and get ready for next year. Hell of a lot of heart shown in the 2nd half. They'll be back.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson had a helluva second half... He gave us a chance... love how he battled..
In reality, the Hawks have been declining since their SB win. The loss in the SB last year and then the loss in the division round this year? In reality, they should have lost in the WC game. Although Wilson had a good second half, he is a big reason they were in that huge hole. I'm not so sure how bright the future looks.

BTW- I am not hating. You guys had a great year and I respect the shit out of the Seahawks. I'm just calling it how I see it.

Congrats on a great year.

Rambulance

MuscleBear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand the Shithawks, but you should absolutely be proud of that 2nd half effort.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In reality, the Hawks have been declining since their SB win. The loss in the SB last year and then the loss in the division round this year? In reality, they should have lost in the WC game. Although Wilson had a good second half, he is a big reason they were in that huge hole. I'm

In reality, the Hawks have been declining since their SB win. The loss in the SB last year and then the loss in the division round this year? In reality, they should have lost in the WC game. Although Wilson had a good second half, he is a big reason they were in that huge hole. I'm not so sure how bright the future looks.

BTW- I am not hating. You guys had a great year and I respect the shit out of the Seahawks. I'm just calling it how I see it.

It's asking a lot for Seattle to be as good as that 2013 team was though, we had no choice but to decline a little... The key is how much do you decline.. Russ though, he continues to improve...

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that Russ will be fine, he's already great in my opinion and only geting better.

But the Hawks need to let go of a high-paid vet or two, and for the love of god get some more talent on the O-Line.