• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm not opposed to taking a QB in the 2nd this year

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of Boyd at all.

I'm not crazy about him either. I could just see it being a fit for the QB Whisperer. I believe Harbs was high on Garrard in his draft year and Boyd reminds me of him.

On another note, WTF are we gonna do with four 7th round picks?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not crazy about him either. I could just see it being a fit for the QB Whisperer. I believe Harbs was high on Garrard in his draft year and Boyd reminds me of him.

On another note, WTF are we gonna do with four 7th round picks?

Special teams with the comps for sure

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What about Logan Thomas in maybe the 5th or 6th round? He is the type of player that the Niners like on later rounds... A multiple position type.. He can play TE or WR as well as play the QB position..

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
How 'bout Connor Shaw in the later rounds? He only threw 1 pick all season this year to 24 TDs.

I haven't exactly lit the world on fire with my let's-take-a-flyer-on-this-late-round-QB picks in the last decade (I liked Cody Pickett & Mike Teel a lot), but maybe if he's there in the 6th round?

A good friend of mine went to South Carolina and so I have a penchant for watching as many games as possible. My comparison for Connor Shaw would be Jeff Garcia and my buddy agreed as well. Not a bad fit, but nothing like Kaep in terms of sheer physical ability.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
What about Logan Thomas in maybe the 5th or 6th round? He is the type of player that the Niners like on later rounds... A multiple position type.. He can play TE or WR as well as play the QB position..

I think he could be a good fit. Similar build/style to Kaep