• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IM going to call it now.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rg3 will be a game time decision. Compton will be the starting RT with either Polumbus or Morgan switched in at some point during the game. And Hatcher will be in on 4 sacks( three of which will be nullified by defensive holding or some such bullshit)

Sadly we lose on a Dez Bryant TD when both Merriweather and Clark whiff on tackles early in the third quarter to put us down by 21 and make run game more irrelevant than it already is.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dot forget a stupeid ref'call ... I say djax will have a 80 yard td pass morris will have a couple key first down run all will get called back because of holding and dallas will body slam and rip off the helmet of mcoy and the refs won't throw flag

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
World Series game was one sided so I went back and scanned through the 2nd half, watching both RTs. Um...they both stink. Compton was not asked to do much, most of the plays went to the other side and he rarely set in pass protection on 5 step drops, but he did get pushed back on several plays and did nothing to stand out. Moses, as we saw in his bried appearance earlier, is behind Compton in his development. I am very concerned that Moses will never develop.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
World Series game was one sided so I went back and scanned through the 2nd half, watching both RTs. Um...they both stink. Compton was not asked to do much, most of the plays went to the other side and he rarely set in pass protection on 5 step drops, but he did get pushed back on several plays and did nothing to stand out. Moses, as we saw in his bried appearance earlier, is behind Compton in his development. I am very concerned that Moses will never develop.

Hold on now.... Shouldn't we give Compton 3 MORE years to develop <sarcastica>???

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on now.... Shouldn't we give Compton 3 MORE years to develop <sarcastica>???

I'm taking full advantage of my new toy, the upvote.

I upvoted your upvote.

Basically we have FOUR OL on the roster that we've drafted in the last few years, three of them in the 3rd round.

None of them can unseat the worthless sacks of meat starting in front of them. That means none of them are long term answers to our problems, just a continuation of the need. Moses and Long -may- develop into adequate starters, but neither will even develop into high impact players.

We need to invest in a whole new OL, at a bare minimum 3 new OL players (LG, RG and RT) We can pull that off next spring - one free agent and two draft picks (1st and 2nd round).

I have low confidence that we'll be successful doing what we need to do however.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

no this is year 3 , and he is a 6th rounder so it put up or shut up for him

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden now has his first full draft and will draft his type of players. guys like compton probably wont last much longer on this team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden now has his first full draft and will draft his type of players. guys like compton probably wont last much longer on this team.

well at least he is seeing if he can play