• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm embarrassed by the Kaepernick threads I'm looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's making me embarrassed to be a 49er fan on this board. Trade him?, He's a thug? He's a wannabe thug? To the people who are perpetuating this, and this includes that asshole moderator HammerDown; you guys are complete fucking idiots. Seriously. Get a life. The guy works his ass off, Harbaugh and Matt Barrows and Matt Maiocco have all said that he works hard at his film studies, he's won more road playoff games than any other 49er qb, and yes he has flaws and blind spots but jesus fucking christ, give it a rest. He also does a lot of charity work because his adoptive parents lost children to heart defects, which really adds credence to his thug credentials I'm sure. I'm old enough to remember the bad 49ers in the 70s all the way through the present and I'm telling you now --- enjoy the present, having a good young qb who's exciting is a hell of a lot of fun and it doesn't last and it's rare. I thought the Seahawk fans were bad because they think that Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson fart rainbows but this is worse because it's equally unreality based and it's negative towards your own team. So come on, quit earning the nickname 49whiners and stop it.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah by some of the negative posts about the 49ers and Kap makes me think why some of these people are even 49er fans. I would rather have them be fans of other teams.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's making me embarrassed to be a 49er fan on this board. Trade him?, He's a thug? He's a wannabe thug? To the people who are perpetuating this, and this includes that asshole moderator HammerDown; you guys are complete fucking idiots. Seriously. Get a life. The guy works his ass off, Harbaugh and Matt Barrows and Matt Maiocco have all said that he works hard at his film studies, he's won more road playoff games than any other 49er qb, and yes he has flaws and blind spots but jesus fucking christ, give it a rest. He also does a lot of charity work because his adoptive parents lost children to heart defects, which really adds credence to his thug credentials I'm sure. I'm old enough to remember the bad 49ers in the 70s all the way through the present and I'm telling you now --- enjoy the present, having a good young qb who's exciting is a hell of a lot of fun and it doesn't last and it's rare. I thought the Seahawk fans were bad because they think that Pete Carroll and Russell Wilson fart rainbows but this is worse because it's equally unreality based and it's negative towards your own team. So come on, quit earning the nickname 49whiners and stop it.

Amen brother.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's just older fans who are negitive on change.

Joe Montana and Steve young never had any dumb shit like montaning or younging. I'm sure you catch my point.

It's a different game and today there is more of a "look at me" culture, just turns people off but it is what it is.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the part about HammerDown was unnecessary, but otherwise agree. I don't name names because people know who they are. I prefer to enjoy the highs and commiserate in the lows together with a fan base that doesn't feel necessary to poke at their players. I used to think it was just Alex Smith, but apparently if you are the QB of the 49ers, you better win it all or you get this. I knew that we were spoiled at the QB position, but I thought the fervor was player specific. A lot of things Kaepernick does off the field I wouldn't do, but that's because I'm a freaking different person. All of us would do things differently. I most often don't come to judging until a court is judging and even then, I wait until conviction and give proportional reaction.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the part about HammerDown was unnecessary, but otherwise agree. I don't name names because people know who they are. I prefer to enjoy the highs and commiserate in the lows together with a fan base that doesn't feel necessary to poke at their players. I used to think it was just Alex Smith, but apparently if you are the QB of the 49ers, you better win it all or you get this. I knew that we were spoiled at the QB position, but I thought the fervor was player specific. A lot of things Kaepernick does off the field I wouldn't do, but that's because I'm a freaking different person. All of us would do things differently. I most often don't come to judging until a court is judging and even then, I wait until conviction and give proportional reaction.

If our QB was Peyton Manning and we lost the SB the way the Hawks beat him down imagine the uproar. We would have threads about how much Peyton isnt a winner and he has a losing playoff record.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

If you are familiar with the way Hammer's tries to provoke people (especially on the NFL and NBA general boards), you might be inclined to agree with Yossarian's sentiments.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are familiar with the way Hammer's tries to provoke people (especially on the NFL and NBA general boards), you might be inclined to agree with Yossarian's sentiments.

I'll leave it to you guys. I've got no problems with HammerDown. As far as people provoking others, I usually just take things as people holding an opinion I would never agree nor be able to convince. If I get in an argument, it's usually because I think they have an opinion in which is workable for discussion (come to a middle point or distinct but civil disagreement). I have only had problems with one poster who has now stopped posting (may still lurk) and even then, we figured things out. I do know one other poster who is tired of me, but there are others I'm sure. Whatever, as long as I'm respectful, it doesn't bother me what people think of me. As some can tell, I am often unserious. But then I post in novels at times... Enough about me.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So instead of expressing you embarrassment in said threads, you start yet another Kaepernick thread adding to the frenzy. You aren't solving anything here. You are making it worse.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is because half the people who start those threads are idiots and the others are seahawks fans who are trolls (Even bigger idiots).

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep is the man, not even 2 years as a full starter for the 49ers and already has numerous 49er QB records...Think of that for a minute....not even 2 years as a starter and has more road playoff records, been to 2 NFC title games and 1 SB, not to mention he owns the record for most rushing yards in the playoffs for a season and set 1 game rushing with damn near 200 yards on the ground. People on here just don't have a damn clue and bc he is black, wheres hit hat sideways and has tats, he is a thug....Ha people must forget we had noodle arm aka mr. check-down Alex Smith as our starter, we will be lucky to have CK as our starter for the next 6-8 years

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So instead of expressing you embarrassment in said threads, you start yet another Kaepernick thread adding to the frenzy. You aren't solving anything here. You are making it worse.

I see your point, but I have commented in the other threads, and despite my brilliant words the threads just don't seem to die. I kind of like the fact that for the time being this thread with it's title is sandwiched between the two stupid threads I mentioned, now people will see it when they're looking at the other two. As for the personal mention of HammerDown, this isn't the first time he's acted like this about the 49ers or Kaepernick, usually it's on the general thread, so he got a shout out, despite the fact that he's a Laker fan and he has that awesome picture of Magic Johnson as his avatar.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep embarrasses me, as a fan. Don't wear a fucking Dolphin hat, dumbass. Yeah it might flow with your outfit but you're an NFL QB, subject to criticism. Kaep is physically great but his mental state is up for debate. Don't be a blind homer.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If our QB was Peyton Manning and we lost the SB the way the Hawks beat him down imagine the uproar. We would have threads about how much Peyton isnt a winner and he has a losing playoff record.

100% agree with Gold Rush

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree with Gold Rush

I like you, bro, I always have. Just be realistic about Kaep. He's not a horrible person but he fails us quite a bit. Just be honest is all I ask.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Truth hurts, huh? But anyway, fuck you and your comments.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kaep embarrasses me, as a fan. Don't wear a fucking Dolphin hat, dumbass. Yeah it might flow with your outfit but you're an NFL QB, subject to criticism. Kaep is physically great but his mental state is up for debate. Don't be a blind homer.

You're still harping on about the Dolphins hat from last summer? Don't be a blind asshole.

Last edited by a moderator:

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this is what happens when you lose the biggest game of the year against the most evil team in recent NFL history on a great play by one of the biggest villains in NFL history.

We need the draft so that the butthurt can be alleviated somewhat. Stop turning against each other guys, that's exactly what the Seahawks board wants. Don't let those dumbfucks win.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gentlemen: the name calling in the threads needs to stop or I start bouncing people out of the hoop .. I dont want to have to do that .. you all can express your feelings without the back and forth name calling.. I know this because I have seen you all do it .. you are all good posters and offer a lot please dont make me be a hard ass.. thanks

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like you, bro, I always have. Just be realistic about Kaep. He's not a horrible person but he fails us quite a bit. Just be honest is all I ask.

Not sure why you would say he has failed us quite a bit. He has helped us way more than he has failed us. I mean the bad pass to Moss in the SB that was an INT and the bad 4th qrt in the NFCCG besides those 2 he has been a good-great QB. I cant wait for next year for us to open up the passing game and let him throw more. I think he will improve going through his reads and being more accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.