• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm done with George and don't want him back at this point

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brilliant.

You keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper with every post.

You want to know what people around here think of you? Check pages 306-309 in the offseason thread. You need serious help. You want to make yourself out to be a victim, but you aren't. Nobody here respects you because of behavior you demonstrate time and again. This thread being a prime example.

oh, he DEFINITELY has a "malfunction". and he KNOWS i know what it is...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you're very first time wishing injury on another human being doesn't happen because they harmed or threatened to harm you or someone you care for.

It doesn't come because of some egregious wrong that someone did to a defenseless child or animal.

It comes because a basketball player chose to leave a team you like.

Perspective.

You should try some.
So this board went so peacefully for the last six months since the departure of whatshisname and now with him back total chaos. Do I smell a fouled out for this thread? lol

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really need to take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror. You have a ton of enemies on here. And while some may be harder to get along with than others, when THAT MANY people have problems with you, the problem is you.

Well that's the difference between the message boards and the real world, dude. This is literally the only place I encounter those type of problems. On a message board, people think it's cool to piggyback one of the best teams and claim them as their own for prosperity purposes. I'm above that approach.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, the Pacers are going to regret not taking the best deal, even if it would have kept George in the East with the Celtics, if those rumors are true.

The Celtics offered Bradley, Crowder, and three late first rounders from other teams. If that's the best Boston could have done, then I'm more than glad he's headed west.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's the difference between the message boards and the real world, dude. This is literally the only place I encounter those type of problems. On a message board, people think it's cool to piggyback one of the best teams and claim them as their own for prosperity purposes. I'm above that approach.

Your issues with people on here has absolutely nothing to do with team choices. It is all about how YOU interact. But until you take responsibility, you woun't be able to fix the problem.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you understand what the term "sense of entitlement" means.

By letting the Pacers know of his intentions when he did, he not only didn't show a sense of entitlement, he actually showed the Pacers a hell of a lot more loyalty than the Pacers showed Hill or Hibbert. He actually gave them plenty of time to get something for him in a trade, rather than just walking away and leaving them empty handed by letting them think they had a chance to re-sign him when they didn't.

Had he demanded a trade and refused to play for the Pacers or any other team besides the one he chose to be traded to (in this case, the Lakers)...that would have shown a sense of entitlement.

But that's not what he did.

So how is this comparable to Hill and Hibbert? It's like comparing apples to oranges. Those guys are/were individual employees. Hill was a free agent when the Pacers let walk and I'm pretty sure he's quite happy with his $48 million.

George, on the other hand, put an entire organization in a pickle when he announced, with one year on his contract no less, what his intentions were and without letting the season play itself out. It's a beaten-to-death, merry-go-round argument that gets nowhere. The individual is not above the organization. Couldn't be more blunt than that. I'm not above my organization, and I don't even make millions of dollars to dry any tears with.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your issues with people on here has absolutely nothing to do with team choices. It is all about how YOU interact. But until you take responsibility, you woun't be able to fix the problem.

Well I enjoyed five and a half months of peace during this past season away from the boards, and I'll probably end up doing the same thing next season once I get my fantasy league underway. This is the only place I encounter such issues, so it's not exactly rocket science to me.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics offered Bradley, Crowder, and three late first rounders from other teams. If that's the best Boston could have done, then I'm more than glad he's headed west.

So, you are telling me you prefer Olidipo, Sabonis and no picks?

Come on, Cain....

Bradley is better than Olidipo.

Crowder is better than Sabonis, even though that's a problematic comparison seeing as they play different positions.

The Pacers took a shit deal. But, you are too dug in with your self righteous indignation to ever admit it.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you are telling me you prefer Olidipo, Sabonis and no picks?

Come on, Cain....

Bradley is better than Olidipo.

Crowder is better than Sabonis, even though that's a problematic comparison seeing as they play different positions.

The Pacers took a shit deal. But, you are too dug in with your self righteous indignation to ever admit it.

Crowder and Bradley are also soon-to-be free agents. If the Pacers are rebuilding, then what the hell is the purpose for those guys to re-sign with the Pacers? It would have been a pointless deal. At least Oladipo and Sabonis are still young enough to improve and grow with the team.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crowder and Bradley are also soon-to-be free agents. If the Pacers are rebuilding, then what the hell is the purpose for those guys to re-sign with the Pacers? It would have been a pointless deal. At least Oladipo and Sabonis are still young enough to improve and grow with the team.

Crowder isn't a free agent until 2020 and has a very team-friendly contract.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I enjoyed five and a half months of peace during this past season away from the boards, and I'll probably end up doing the same thing next season once I get my fantasy league underway. This is the only place I encounter such issues, so it's not exactly rocket science to me.

Right.

It is everybody else's fault and you are the victim.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a message board, people think it's cool to piggyback one of the best teams and claim them as their own for prosperity purposes. I'm above that approach.

How many Warriors, Spurs or Rockets fans are on these boards?

How many fans are there of teams who have missed the playoffs?

"Piggybacking one of the best teams" :L

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2008 Baron Davis opted out of his contract and left the Warriors. This was right after the Warriors first tasted a bit of success for the first time in a decade plus. When he returned to play the Warriors, the crowd gave him a great ovation.

Shit happens. Players changes teams. It's par for the course. But for some reasons fans think that players aren't able to make the best decisions for themselves.

Exactly. Often times too, when a player does stick around and starts to decline, many of the same fans would be yelling that the FO needs to trade him.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this board went so peacefully for the last six months since the departure of whatshisname and now with him back total chaos. Do I smell a fouled out for this thread? lol

No thank you. I'll take Cane over Wiggy any day.