• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm Bored: Rams

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been off work for a couple months after surgery, and I have been going out of my mind....so this is just a bored thread to see what others think of the Rams in the near future...

The Rams set themselves up pretty nicely. I think that they are going to become a dominant team in the next few years. They are already are a really good team, but I think depending on this draft, they will be a legit Superbowl contender. They have 2 high picks to get impact players, and are possibly going to trade out of #2 which would still give them good picks this year and then probably next year too. I don't know about Bradford, but if they get any production from that position, that is scary. If they were in any other division, I think they easily make the playoffs.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been off work for a couple months after surgery, and I have been going out of my mind....so this is just a bored thread to see what others think of the Rams in the near future...

The Rams set themselves up pretty nicely. I think that they are going to become a dominant team in the next few years. They are already are a really good team, but I think depending on this draft, they will be a legit Superbowl contender. They have 2 high picks to get impact players, and are possibly going to trade out of #2 which would still give them good picks this year and then probably next year too. I don't know about Bradford, but if they get any production from that position, that is scary. If they were in any other division, I think they easily make the playoffs.

Until they get a QB or a QB Guru as a HC/OC they are the 49ers before Harbaugh IMO

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hawks and 49ers are still the best two teams in the division and the Cards are not far behind with the moves they made in free agency. I think the Rams will take last in the division next year but watch out for them going into the 2015 season.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Good to hear you are recovering well from your surgery. Here's to your continued recovery :suds:

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bradford is a step lower than the classic "Good enough to get you beat." I was impressed with what the Rams got out of their running game in 2013, and they generally have been very tough when playing against the Niners, but the NFC West is a tough division. I don't see them being a major factor in the foreseeable future.