• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'll take Crab any time one on one

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's what Colin said in his interview recently about the last play of the game.
I understand this is being a good teammate, but I disagree with him.

I would not take Crabtree one on one all the time. The fade route in the corner to Crabs is not something we are really known for using in the regular season.
It's a high risk play.

The two guys I would take Jimmy Graham or Gronk one on one, against anybody, in the redzone, at any time (provided they are healthy). Crabtree is no where near them. I wouldn't even take Vernon Davis one on one anytime in the redzone.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what Colin said in his interview recently about the last play of the game.

I would not take Crabtree one on one all the time. The fade route in the corner to Crabs is not something we are really known for using in the regular season.
It's a high risk play.

The two guys I would take Jimmy Graham or Gronk one on one, against anybody, in the redzone, at any time (provided they are healthy). Crabtree is no where near them. I wouldn't even take Vernon Davis one on one anytime in the redzone.

It was just an excuse he made to cover for his poor decision on that play. He's still a little immature and I think a bit of adversity like this will help him to grow up a little.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on the situation. If it was one of those plays where he could have got the ball to Crabtree in the flat and the Crabs had to beat one guy to get 7 yards... I'd take Crabs.

If it is a fade to the corner?? Hell no.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has everyone forgot that the baltimore Defense blitzed us on that play and idk who it was but the LB came in untouched and was there quick and kap had literally no time to throw. The fade was actually the smart option.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Has everyone forgot that the baltimore Defense blitzed us on that play and idk who it was but the LB came in untouched and was there quick and kap had literally no time to throw. The fade was actually the smart option.

Someone here who actually watched the game...

---
I think the perfect call on 3rd down would have been to get in our heavy pistol formation and faked a hand to Gore and have Kaep run the ball up the middle like earlier in the game. It would have ran down the time and would have certainly gotten us closer to the endzone with Ngata not in the game.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone here who actually watched the game...

---
I think the perfect call on 3rd down would have been to get in our heavy pistol formation and faked a hand to Gore and have Kaep run the ball up the middle like earlier in the game. It would have ran down the time and would have certainly gotten us closer to the endzone with Ngata not in the game.

It still pisses me off thinking about how gore didnt touch the ball once there. Just mind blowing.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It still pisses me off thinking about how gore didnt touch the ball once there. Just mind blowing.

Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing.Repressing. /Repressed

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most of the game Baltimore had pressure when they wanted too.. I was watching the game and thinking how the hell did they get off the line soo fast like they knew the snap count. Then it hit me its easy to Blitz when the offense snaps the ball with one second left on the play clock every time!

but... The fade didn't work everyone who watched the game and knew Kaep would force the ball to Crabtree any chance he'd get. Its been on film and apparent in the Superbowl.

Plus he's was brought along to be the starting QB over Smith because of his freakishly athletic ability, but what good is that when he doesn't use it in the SUPERBOWL 1 and 7 and all the time in the world. Alot of plays I thought he stepped out of bounds and gave up too soon, ITS THE SUPERBOWL!

Still brings up the questions I have had on Kaep when he took over.. Time management and decision making.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

It's a high risk play.

It saddens me to see that some folks have not really appreciate the type of athlete Calvin and Larry Fitz are to the game of football.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It saddens me to see that some folks have not really appreciate the type of athlete Calvin and Larry Fitz are to the game of football.

I should have those two on the list.