• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'll say this about Peyton Manning...

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually shocked Tom Brady doesn't have something going out there. He'd have the market cornered in the NE.

Tom Brady lives in a castle with a supermodel. He's not going to take time out of his day to spend it with some stupid kids.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
71% against were else are you going to get those odds only easier pidgeon is Rivers 100% against and Ben is over 80%. Wish Pats face Peyton instead of Eli in Big Show Omaha Omaha Omaha
is it just me, or are your posts enormously difficult to decipher ?? are you quite sure you are giving us the "english only" version of your thoughts ?

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, not a word. I highly doubt that he'll not pass his March physical. I fully expect to see Peyton Manning under center for the Broncos next year, regardless of whether or not he gets to the Superbowl or wins. Manning has repeatedly said that as long as he feels like he can play at a high level, he wants to play. I would say that his 2013 campaign was at a pretty high level.
I dunno......he looks pretty well washed up to me

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady lives in a castle with a supermodel. He's not going to take time out of his day to spend it with some stupid kids.

That is nice... He does plenty with kids. Why would anyone want to go to TB QB camp, he sucks remember....He would have to bring in the Mannings and Rodgers and Big Ben to have anyone show up to his camp.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is nice... He does plenty with kids. Why would anyone want to go to TB QB camp, he sucks remember....He would have to bring in the Mannings and Rodgers and Big Ben to have anyone show up to his camp.

Did the tone of my post sound serious to you? I made a mistake if it did.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the tone of my post sound serious to you? I made a mistake if it did.

If you were joking..you should have put and LOL or HAHA or Joking. I thought you were series...my bad if not! Maybe I should not assume on my end!! Sorry!:suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seem to be reading quite a bit into this doctor checking out his neck but this has been a part of his contract from day one. This was actually something he wanted put in his contract to protect the Broncos from being in cap hell say his neck wasn't fully healed. This isn't his first time of being checked as he was after this past season as well and it came back fine so unless something crazy has happened he should be back. I would say the way he is throwing the football right now his neck is doing just fine.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were joking..you should have put and LOL or HAHA or Joking. I thought you were series...my bad if not! Maybe I should not assume on my end!! Sorry!:suds:

Lol, I thought calling the kids stupid and saying he lived in a castle were over-the-top... but I guess it was my fault. Sarcasm is too hard on the internet.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People seem to be reading quite a bit into this doctor checking out his neck but this has been a part of his contract from day one. This was actually something he wanted put in his contract to protect the Broncos from being in cap hell say his neck wasn't fully healed. This isn't his first time of being checked as he was after this past season as well and it came back fine so unless something crazy has happened he should be back. I would say the way he is throwing the football right now his neck is doing just fine.

Well this was why I asked. I did not know that it was in his contract, and this was the first I read he had to see his Dr about his neck to play next yr. I was not trying to troll, but when you see something like that for the first time, it makes you ask "What".....That was why I asked if there stories or rumors about his neck bothering him.

Thanks for the clear up, appreciate it!

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I thought calling the kids stupid and saying he lived in a castle were over-the-top... but I guess it was my fault. Sarcasm is too hard on the internet.

LOL...well he lives in a castle compared to my house, and his wife is a supermodel, so I thought you were series! Funny thing is, some people would say this an actually mean it! All good cwood!:suds:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it just me, or are your posts enormously difficult to decipher ?? are you quite sure you are giving us the "english only" version of your thoughts ?

It's not just you.

:noidea:

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few years ago Denver decided to go after Manning and load up on personnel to win the SB as opposed to being patient and drafting a young and rebuild. Well you got close but no cigar. Denver was well aware that Manning had a short window and now its starting to close. That does mean that he is totally washed up just not at the top of his game unless we don't know the full extent of his injuries. So Denver rolled the dice and came up snake eyes. I believe that the Colts did the right thing going with a developing Luck and an improving team which did not take very long to become competitive.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can earn the 4 million back in the form of a bonus by the Broncos making it to the Super bowl so its not really freeing up any cap room this year, but if the Broncos go one and done again they'll get some cap relief next year from roll over.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can earn the 4 million back in the form of a bonus by the Broncos making it to the Super bowl so its not really freeing up any cap room this year, but if the Broncos go one and done again they'll get some cap relief next year from roll over.
Peyton takes the money and runs.
Should break some records though.....