• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ihedigbo Released

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another guy Maypew kept around a year too long. Praying Ngata is next.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another guy Maypew kept around a year too long. Praying Ngata is next.

Give Mayhew credit for not caving into Diggs contract demand a year ago. Cmon Swarm, you can do it!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Mayhew credit for not caving into Diggs contract demand a year ago. Cmon Swarm, you can do it!

I called for his release at that time. Mayhew kept him, only to see him lose his job anyways. But ya. Silver linings and all.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called for his release at that time. Mayhew kept him, only to see him lose his job anyways. But ya. Silver linings and all.

I was pissed and said release him if he wants more. Was happy he stayed at that price until about week 5 or so. He was a system guy that finally had the wrong guys around him.

I know Rob he as all because of Suh, and he was, but I'm still waiting for the day you can admit Ziggy and Slay were/are not products of Suh. Neither was Quinn.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pissed and said release him if he wants more. Was happy he stayed at that price until about week 5 or so. He was a system guy that finally had the wrong guys around him.

I know Rob he as all because of Suh, and he was, but I'm still waiting for the day you can admit Ziggy and Slay were/are not products of Suh. Neither was Quinn.

The whole secondary was a product of the d line. I don't recall ever saying Ziggy wasn't anything but awesome. He was my guy when everyone else said he was a project.