• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ignore feature

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't like what Somebody is saying you can ignore him. Click on user cp and you'll see Edit Ignore List under settings and options.

Last edited by a moderator:

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Kenny. I simply said that the Rangers pitching has hit the skids relative to earlier in the season while the Angels seem to be pitching much better at this point...and that is what carries a team into October. I didn't go on a diatribe about this, that, or the other, just expressed my frustrations with our pitchers and how it may cost us a playoff spot. Is that really an awful thing to point out? I mean, a 7 game lead is down to a couple of games in a very short time. Why am I taking so much heat for pointing out the obvious and being disappointed about it?

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Kenny. I simply said that the Rangers pitching has hit the skids relative to earlier in the season while the Angels seem to be pitching much better at this point...and that is what carries a team into October. I didn't go on a diatribe about this, that, or the other, just expressed my frustrations with our pitchers and how it may cost us a playoff spot. Is that really an awful thing to point out? I mean, a 7 game lead is down to a couple of games in a very short time. Why am I taking so much heat for pointing out the obvious and being disappointed about it?

Sorry Jaar, I wasn't really meaning to pick on you. I just wanted people to know about the feature. I'd rather people who don't want to hear you ignore you using the feature than having them possibly complaining that you need to be banned. I changed it.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll rep you for giving your opinion. The problem is the only opinion people remember you having are always negative. That makes people think you're just trolling to cause trouble.

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries. I'm just not a sunshine pumper. I think the Rangers are in a precarious position right now with their arms and hope they find a way through it. Its going to be tough with all the youth and late season inexperience, but like everyone else I'm hoping they put some solid starts together and hang on to 1st place. Angels seem to have something going on right now. Maybe with them hitting the road they'll cool off.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Jaar, I wasn't really meaning to pick on you. I just wanted people to know about the feature. I'd rather people who don't want to hear you ignore you using the feature than having them possibly complaining that you need to be banned. I changed it.

And if you don't quote that tool, I would never know he posted.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where were you and all your prognostications when we took our 2 game lead up to that 7 game lead in a very short time?

Exactly. You are an idiot troll.

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where were you and all your prognostications when we took our 2 game lead up to that 7 game lead in a very short time?

Exactly. You are an idiot troll.

I'm sure jaar is a Rangers fan just giving an alternative point of view.
Jaar how long have you been a Rangers fan? Do you go to many games? I don't go to many since I'm in China.

Just want to prove to those who think you're a troll that you aren't.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who thinks jaar should be banned for having a different opinion is stupid...what's the point in a forum where everyone agrees with each other and it's just a big circle jerk about how awesome the rangers are?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who thinks jaar should be banned for having a different opinion is stupid...what's the point in a forum where everyone agrees with each other and it's just a big circle jerk about how awesome the rangers are?

guitar, where you on the ESPN boards under another name? If so, then you would know that those of us from BSPN don't mind the different opinion. Jaar is a troll because he only posts negative stuff. Last season he wanted to cut, not just not resign but up and CUT Cliff Lee during the regular season after one loss. Every month or so he shows up and wants to cut and fire anyone who has ever made an error or struckout.

I doubt he has ever even been to a Rangers game. He has the same feel as the MYOB666 Yankee fan that tried to pass himself as a Ranger fan.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I was a member since last year with the same name but I barely posted cuz I was overseas.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I was a member since last year with the same name but I barely posted cuz I was overseas.

Then first, thanks for your service. Second, the guy is a troll plain and simple. I have no problems with differing opinions. I do have problems with opposing fans masquerading as one of our own for the sole purpose of stirring the pot.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then first, thanks for your service. Second, the guy is a troll plain and simple. I have no problems with differing opinions. I do have problems with opposing fans masquerading as one of our own for the sole purpose of stirring the pot.

Meh, I see where you're coming from, it doesn't bother me though. I find it more amusing than anything. He could just be a really negative fan, that's the way my daddy was. He used to want Aikman benched for Garrett after one bad throw lol

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you don't like what Somebody is saying you can ignore him. Click on user cp and you'll see Edit Ignore List under settings and options.

Thanks for highlighting the feature Kenny. Will keep it in mine although I'm more inclinded to just not respond to a post rather than putting on technological ear muffs. Even in the middle of a rant that ... there might be good points worth responding to ... but if I have the poster on Ignore ... I miss out on their perspective.

Tell us more what you do in Shanghai ... and how hard it must be to remain a TEX fan from the other side of the Earth... where you can't just tune in and listen to Norm on the way to work. Do you ever access The Ticket or other radio outlet on line to hear what they are talking about? Today of course it is probably all about how the Cowboys blew a two touchdown lead in the 4th quarter to lose their first game of the season to the Jets.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhhh if only ESPN had such a feature back in the day for MYOB/"Rangers Nation"

jaar01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny, I've been a Ranger fan since 1976. So I've seen it all, and most of it has been on the losing side of things. I don't live in the DFW area anymore so I don't attend many games. And Fordman likes to beat up on me here and there, but I finally understand why. I'm a proud graduate of the University of Texas. I noticed he is an Aggie fan. So there's that. Go Rangers!

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on guys, jaar is a rangers fan , he's just more pessimistic than some

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny, I've been a Ranger fan since 1976. So I've seen it all, and most of it has been on the losing side of things. I don't live in the DFW area anymore so I don't attend many games. And Fordman likes to beat up on me here and there, but I finally understand why. I'm a proud graduate of the University of Texas. I noticed he is an Aggie fan. So there's that. Go Rangers!

Has nothing to do with what school you supposedly went to, it has to do with your inability to ever say anything positive about the Rangers. We win, you disappear. We lose, and you chicken little the board with your spam.

You are a sideshow at best, one in which most of us have grown tired of. It used to be amusing to kick you around over your stupid comments. But recently it has felt more like we are picking on the special kid, and your TU ties don't do anything to help that image.