• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ignore feature

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just joined this website and have been touring different team and sports sites and this is the only board I've seen that is discussing banning posters, the ignore feature and trolls. As a matter of fact, it's one of the few boards with much discussion at all. Evidently this is a new forum with few posters anywhere and it would seem that asking someone to offer proof that they are actually a fan of a particular team is a bit stiff. Not very good P.R.

Welcome, don't let this thread deter you from posting here. I'm pretty sure unless you live in LA and have over a years experience of negative rangers posts, nobody will question your loyalty lol

Windingmywatch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just joined this website and have been touring different team and sports sites and this is the only board I've seen that is discussing banning posters, the ignore feature and trolls. As a matter of fact, it's one of the few boards with much discussion at all. Evidently this is a new forum with few posters anywhere and it would seem that asking someone to offer proof that they are actually a fan of a particular team is a bit stiff. Not very good P.R.

Al ... welcome aboard. Let me explain briefly. Many if not most of the members of this forum came over from the ESPN boards and we were too often haunted by trolls or imposters.

There is no loyalty test here to post here ... we even had a couple of LAA and SEA fans who would routinely join us for game threads. What we most appreciate are well thought out posts commenting on TEX or broader ALW, AL, and ML play or theories and strategies you are interested in.

It is up to management of Sports SportsHoopla to speak to the issue and process for banning a user IP from posting ... we were talking about the Ignore feature here. Not sure how much use this feature will get given our past conversations.

Welcome again and we look forward to your posts.