• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iggles Vs Broncos

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok they have had a nice break here since Andy came back and took his former team to the woodshed, what are we gonna see from our Eagles today?

Does Kelly tempo his tempo?

Can the defense get any better?

Do they pull off the upset today???

Come guys tell us what your thinking? We gotta get this board going..

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking worst loss in eagles history(sorry I'm plugging my topic I just posted)

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok maybe not gonna be the worst loss....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no emotion on these players at all, its almost like there only there to collect to a paycheck!
Christ its on Sept, we have three more months of this shit...

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Chip still needs to turnover most of this roster, but with each passing week I get less and less excited about the prospects of Kelly as our coach long term

4th and 6th with just over 2 min left in the half................why not go for it?? instead for whatever reason he takes the penalty and kicks, and Denver is about to score yet again

I get that 95% of the defense was from the Reid era, but Kelly needs to start coaching better, otherwise this is Spurrier 2.0

Four4Four

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah coaching decisions have been off and weird...I think he's still trying to understand the pro game

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a bit puzzled by 4th and 6 as well but the way I thought about it is that Kelly knew he was going to punt and he wanted to take as much off the clock as possible. Since he knew he was going to punt why take the time out.

As far as Kelly as long term coach I'm fine with him as coach. So far for the most part in this season they have shown that they can move the ball.

It's the defense that is killing them. They can't stop anyone on the Broncos and for the year for that matter.

And someone tell me why again the Eagles signed C. Williams? If the guy is not getting pass interference penalties he is getting burned. He sure can flap his mouth though. I would have rather the Eagles resign Rodgers-Cromartie even as inconsistent as he was last year.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I think you Philly fans are going to run Chip out of town before he gets things going.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone notice that they aren't even running an up tempo offense since week 2? its almost as if Chip knows this season is lost, so why show everything?

that's my only guess.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres someone open for Manning almost every play

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone notice that they aren't even running an up tempo offense since week 2? its almost as if Chip knows this season is lost, so why show everything?

that's my only guess.

Speculation was he attempted to run the ball and slow the pace down to try and keep Manning off the field.

They were having some success running the ball, but couldn't capitalize in the Red Zone and the Eagles secondary got dissected.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speculation was he attempted to run the ball and slow the pace down to try and keep Manning off the field.

They were having some success running the ball, but couldn't capitalize in the Red Zone and the Eagles secondary got dissected.

And why in the world the Eagles played man coverage is beyond me. At least in the zone you stand a chance. Keep ti in front of you and force Manning to the short passing game, dink and dunk.

Then again, it really did not matter.

PhillyBoston781

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And why in the world the Eagles played man coverage is beyond me. At least in the zone you stand a chance. Keep ti in front of you and force Manning to the short passing game, dink and dunk.

Then again, it really did not matter.

The Broncos' offense did whatever it wanted. They were too good, top to bottom, to have anything to fear from this terrible Eagles defense. I don't know whether it was the altitude or what, but the Eagles' defense looked absolutely shell shocked by the third quarter. Peyton had their heads spinning.

This game wasn't ever going to go the Eagles' way. They need to watch the film and learn whatever they can from their mistakes. Beyond that, it was just another loss which happened to coincide with losses by every other team in the NFC East (except the Redskins, whom the Eagles already beat).

Sadly, at 1-3, the Eagles are a game out of the division lead. (How pathetic... What has happened to the NFC East??) The plan has to be to regroup, keep improving, and see what can and can't be salvaged at the end of the year.

Shady's a monster, and the OLine has shown stretches of really good work (or maybe that's just compared to what we watched last year). Otherwise, this whole freakin' team could walk out the door and I wouldn't shed a tear. Hopefully more players can establish themselves as part of this team's future as the games drag on.