• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If your team is out, who are you cheering for now?

The Q stache

Cabbie Slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...I said when the Preds were done I would pull for Phoenix. Since they are out, I'm rooting on the Canucks.

What you mean you don't want to root for your division rivals, the Blackhawks? I'm shocked;)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think so pal. :)

So, I guess you still lay the blame at Heatley's feet, Urk?

I'm not sure who I am pulling for. Lots of ex-Sens still in. All are guys I liked.

Detroit has Eaves
San Jose has Heater
Boston has Chara
Chicago has Hossa

Vancouver has the king of all Buckeye hockey players. Maybe them.

Flyers have Emery, but I don't like him. Plus they have Pronger. Ewww

Can't root for the Habs because if they win the Cup, Kovalev will come to camp all Emo and homesick and shit.

And no. I will not root for the Penguins either.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really, I've gotten over it but that doesn't mean I need to like him right?

Yes, it does. Because...

Ummmm....

OH! YEAH!

If Heater or Chara wins the cup this year, Murray will get killed by Melnyk and the entire city of Kanata.

So yeah, GO BRUINS AND SHARKS!!! :D

Okay, you don't have to like him. But can you at least root for him?

Urkie

The MVP...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, it does. Because...

Ummmm....

OH! YEAH!

If Heater or Chara wins the cup this year, Murray will get killed by Melnyk and the entire city of Kanata.

So yeah, GO BRUINS AND SHARKS!!! :D

Okay, you don't have to like him. But can you at least root for him?

Well, maybe I'll change my mind but I can't envision it. :D

Kind of topic but have you seen the Spezza backlash over on HF? They were completely throwing him under the bus and pretty much blaming him for the loss to the Pens.

Sometimes other Sens fans really piss me off. I mean, Spezza isn't perfect but he's a damn good player and the last thing we need is another star player leaving because the fans chastized him to death.

Ugh...Murray even said on the radio earlier today that he spoke with Jason and he was upset that he got booed on home ice in game 3. I swear, if he asks to be traded I've had it with this team...

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Bruins. Parents are Bruins fans and I like Cheavers mask as a kid

that's funny. When i was about 7, i had a Rogatien Vachon hockey card that looked really cool, so i started to like the Kings.
and you had to love Dionne / Simmer / Taylor (and Simmer's wife). :D
and they opened the door for us in 1982, b/c we NEVER would have gotten past Edm.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, any team but the Penguins, but I don't even care about that too much. For me, hockey season ended tonight. Can't even sleep, this is the dregs.

loki604

Don't Blame the Refs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Honestly, any team but the Penguins, but I don't even care about that too much. For me, hockey season ended tonight. Can't even sleep, this is the dregs.

I recommend 8+ shots and lots of cocaine. You'll feel great.

Probably won't help with the not sleeping thing though.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, well I never thought that I would have to check in on this thread at this point and I honestly could not even open the thread last night but here goes.

I am rooting for Montreal in the East. I like Gionta and Gomez as Team USA guys and Halak has made me into a fan.

In the West, I am still rooting for Vancouver because I like their players a lot.

Larry N

Flyers fan for life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Bruins. Parents are Bruins fans and I like Cheavers mask as a kid

What's not to love?

gerry-cheevers.jpg

Yay! Now it works!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently it's:
Hawks
Canadiens
Sharks
we shall see what round 2 brings us.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious as to why people hate the Pens so much? Philly and Washington......no need to explain but why other teams fans? I know Crosby has been shoved down throats and the bandwagoners dont help but is that why? I dont remember Pens hate as much back when Lemieux was still playing.
I ask because I dont know much more than Pens hockey historically and am working on finding time to being an NHL fan with other teams and was just curious. Slap your opinions on me.....this should be good.

And i would say I kinda want Vancouver to win if the Pens get beat. I like the Canucks. I would like to visit Vancouver before I am to sick to travel too!

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious as to why people hate the Pens so much? Philly and Washington......no need to explain but why other teams fans? I know Crosby has been shoved down throats and the bandwagoners dont help but is that why? I dont remember Pens hate as much back when Lemieux was still playing.
I ask because I dont know much more than Pens hockey historically and am working on finding time to being an NHL fan with other teams and was just curious. Slap your opinions on me.....this should be good.

And i would say I kinda want Vancouver to win if the Pens get beat. I like the Canucks. I would like to visit Vancouver before I am to sick to travel too!

I am going to go out on a limb here and say a combination of why the Wings don't get many votes (only 1 here and that was only because of the recent game 7 performance) due to recent success and then throw in a little of the maddog factor.
I wouldn't take it personally if I were you.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to go out on a limb here and say a combination of why the Wings don't get many votes (only 1 here and that was only because of the recent game 7 performance) due to recent success and then throw in a little of the maddog factor.
I wouldn't take it personally if I were you.

Oh no I certainly dont. I just know that now I can ask that question and not get a bunch of crap from trolls. Its a good thing to be a fan of a hated team anymore but hope people can put it aside sometime and BS about them. I ask it with pure question and thats all. Hope I didnt come across as crying about it?